Best Single A in the State

AroundTheHorn

All these folks are talking about who is the best Single A in the state, but now that the regular season is almost over and districts are about to start, who really is the best in the state? I guess only time will tell which team is the real deal and who has just had their moms on here writting nice things about them!!!!!!!

Anyway, anyone who would like to voice an opinion along with a few logical reasons for their choice, please feel free to chime in at any time.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, i cant believe that know one has responded to this yet. maybe people dont have faith in thier teams. i dont really have a team persay, but i do know who the best 2 teams in single A are. one of these teams is USJ. they have been a powerhouse in pretty much everything for as long as i can remember. they have not dissapointed this year either. they have one of the best pitching staffs in the state of tn. with jeremy foust and nick latimer, they are almost unbeatable. yet they are beatable. and the ones that will beat them this year is TCA. if Trinity wants to do anything important this year they must be USJ or everything else is not important or worth it. they must beat them this year. tca is full of seniors and will have a rough couple of years to follow this one. TCA meets USJ's pitching with some good pitching of their on. they have matt frazier and daniel johnson, a nasty 1-2 combination. plus tca can play fundamental baseball and hit the ball. are these the 2 best teams in the state in singleA? well they are the best ive seen. yet ive heard some awesome things about mt.pleasant and goodpasture. i heard that they are almost unbeatable. tournament time in single a will be a very interesting time in tn. who will take home the rings? well, id have to say TCA

who ever is the last team standing will be the best!! I WILL SAY THIS TO ALL THE PLAYERS LIFE IS SHORT BUT GOOD TALENT IS IMMORTAL SO DON'T WASTE IT!! YEARS FROM NOW WHEN YOU ARE AT THE BALL PARKS WITH YOUR KIDS AND THEY ASK YOU DAD WHERE YOU ANY GOOD BESURE YOU CAN LOOK AT THEM AND SAY YES SON I WAS. SO DO YOUR BEST AND PLAY HARD BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED TO PLAY !! YOU OWE IT TO YOUR PARRENTS TO KIDS WHO WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO PLAY BUT CANNOT BECAUSE THIER IN A WHEELCHAIR!! OR HAVE MS!! AND YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF!!! SO BE PROUD AND PLAY HARD FOR YOUR TEAMS AND AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU CAN SAY YOUR TEAM WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!! :D

who ever is the last team standing will be the best!! I WILL SAY THIS TO ALL THE PLAYERS LIFE IS SHORT BUT GOOD TALENT IS IMMORTAL SO DON'T WASTE IT!! YEARS FROM NOW WHEN YOU ARE AT THE BALL PARKS WITH YOUR KIDS AND THEY ASK YOU DAD WHERE YOU ANY GOOD BESURE YOU CAN LOOK AT THEM AND SAY YES SON I WAS. SO DO YOUR BEST AND PLAY HARD BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED TO PLAY !! YOU OWE IT TO YOUR PARRENTS TO KIDS WHO WOULD GIVE ANYTHING TO PLAY BUT CANNOT BECAUSE THIER IN A WHEELCHAIR!! OR HAVE MS!! AND YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF!!! SO BE PROUD AND PLAY HARD FOR YOUR TEAMS AND AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU CAN SAY YOUR TEAM WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!! :D

i totally agree with bottomline. there are so many people who wish that they could play the game, but cant. and hes right go out and play every game like its your last, becuase it very well could be. no one of us is promised tomorow. it is by GOD's GRACE that we are even here, so play for HIM, your parents and your teammates, and all of those kids who would have given anything to take a swing.

the best team will be standing at the end. everyone knows that. but what fun is saying that. with a 1-0 win tonight over usj, trinity has turned some heads, they will be strong coming into the tournament

well i have to say that it is going to be a fun ride through districts all the way to the spring fling. i think their is ten teams in the state right now that have chances of wearing those rings at the end. i would like to hear som more things bout mt. pleasant. i have heard their name thrown around a lot and i dont know how good they really are. As of right now tca is ranked 6th. Does anyone think that they should be higher or lower??

Mt.Pleasant is the #1 A team in the state, record 28-2. They beat Harding co. using a soph. pitcher and one of their best players not in the game. We saw you play Harding co. at the same tournament... O yea, that record includes several AA and AAA teams. Good luck I hope you get to play us.

Goodpasture is definitely the best A team in the state. They will blow through the district tourney and then make their way to region where they will win all regional games by at least 5 or more runs. State will be their first challenge if any but I still believe they will sweep every team they play. The one team that can beat them will be the team that plays them in the state championship game. That's my prediction. I would put my money on them.