FARRAGUT SHOULD REMAIN #1

MatchPlay

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Notice I said once state tourney comes. Farragut has had half their starters battling injuries this year. In the regular season if a starter is even hurting at all, he won't play. They're saving everyone to be 100% come tourney time. Second, they were trying out new formations to replace the loss of Bobrowski. They dominated the game against Science Hill (take notice to shot count). No one in he state has played better competition than Farragut and it has taken a beating on the team, but this also makes them ready for states better than anyone. So yes, when tourney time comes, they will dominate just as they did last year.

And for the arrogant Farragut thing, come on now, you can do better than that.

Those are poor excuses. You think other teams arent battling injuries and other things? Farragaut is no different than any other team in the state, and everyone is resting their p'layers for the tournament. Also, do u not think that farragaut could dominate a game (Science Hill) in state, and then still lose? Much like we (Brentwood) did to Smyrna last year? (31 shots to 3)

So you think Brentwood is better? We'll see come tourney time.

I never once said that Brentwood was better. Believe it or not, the rankings are not necessarily the order of who everyone thinks is best. Have you ever noticed how in college basketball teams that are #2 and #3 are often said to be better than the #1 team. Take this past year for instance. When stanford and st. Joe's were undefeated, everybody still knew that Duke and UCONN were probably better. THe fact is that Brentwood is undefeated, as in they havent lost, which means thatt Farragaut has lost two more times then them. I ahve never actually seen Farragaut play as I am from middle TN, as I doubt that you have actually seen Brentwood play. All i have to gon are what I see from scores and what I hear on this site. For example, there is some kid Named Aaron Doyle that plays for Farragaut who I have never even seen before. But from what i hear, I can tell you he is the best player on the entire team, and one of the best in state. Based on scores and recoreds, Brentwood has to be the #1 team, and if you have a problem with it prove it in the tourney. As it is working out right now, the only way Farragaut and Brentwood iwll even play each other this year is if its in the State Final.

Now that the new rankings are out no one must prove anyone wrong (as the thread states) because soccerinfo.com has done it for us. Don't worry so much about who is ranked higher..those don't really mean anything(just an excuse to brag). Come state tourny time you will find out who should be #1.

1. Brentwood

2. Farragut

I hope you are the only one on farragaut who is this egotistical and arrogant.

Hey good one, first I don't play on Farragut but good assumption. Second, I'm just enjoying the fact that I can get someone to result to insults and namecalling over the state's top ranked team while calling Farragut names, assuming I go there. Enjoy your soccer and remember to count to ten before your next post.

I'm gonna go rest my egotistical self, no wait that was intended for the Farragut team.

if u wanna look at win and loss records everybody elses is higher becuz they play brentwood and we have the most wins and if u loook at goal differential we have 80 goals this seaon so that makes every team we play look that much better and we have 6 goals against

Hey good one, first I don't play on Farragut but good assumption. Second, I'm just enjoying the fact that I can get someone to result to insults and namecalling over the state's top ranked team while calling Farragut names, assuming I go there. Enjoy your soccer and remember to count to ten before your next post.

I'm gonna go rest my egotistical self, no wait that was intended for the Farragut team.

That has got to be one of the poorest attempts at wit I have ever seen. I hope someone who knows you has enough sense to hit you after a post like that.