region7 district 13 tournament?

milansoccer#20

From West Tennessee. Let's just say I'm interested in soccer taking hold in West Tennessee and having the great competition they have in Middle and East Tennessee. I love this sport and I want the teams from our area (whom ever they are) to give these guys game!

I've seen most of the teams play and I believe by far the most skilled and aggressive team is Martin. They seem hungry for a title and the team that's hungry is the one that's going to come out on top in this region.

I was impressed by Haywood but they seem to have peaked too early. I was really surprised by the Trenton game. Trenton seemed to have it "firing on all cylinders" while Haywood seemed to be struggling to get down the field.

As for Milan...Let's just see what they do in the next couple of games. I know some of these guys and they have talent but they have yet to put it all together.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the brackets:

1 Martin vs 8 Dyer

2 Haywood vs 7 Ripley

3 Milan vs 6 Covington

4 Trenton vs 5 Crockett

The winner of the Trenton Crockett game plays Martin and the winner of Milan Covington game plays the winner of Haywood Ripley game. I think Martin is already through the first round because Dyer doesn't have a team any more.

Martin

Haywood

Milan

Trenton

I ain't dissin' on anyone but ya'll have several teams in your district that are jsut terrible, i am not going to say the names of the teams. The first round games should all be blowouts and shut-outs except for the trenton and crockett game, that one will be close. But i guess i have no room to talk because the district that my team(Trinity) is in has some teams in it that haven't won games either. I think that this is a hindrance to good teams because they have to play these teams and it does not look good on their opponent win/loss record and it hurts good teams from getting recognition.

Few games today.

Haywood and Dyer

Crockett and Trenton

Milan and Covington.

Any predictions? I think its pretty simple. Haywood, Trenton, and Milan. If that happens, it will be

Haywood vrs. Milan

Westview vrs. Trenton

I believe a Milan vrs. Haywood game would be another good game. Haywood is havin some injury problems so Milan may be able to win that game. Anyone else have any thoughts?