region7 district 13 tournament?

milansoccer#20

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin looked very good in virtually every acpect of the game.It looked like you fellows had 22 players out there last night. Milan never mounted an offence that really amounted to anything.

Milan's goalie had an off night also. Too many goals were shots that were stoppable but he never got into his groove.

Martin should fair well against TCA. Perhapse Milan will be back in Martin Next Thursday for another go.

Good luck to Coach Dan and "the Boys" from Martin. Play well and keep the great attitudes!

Hurt, you guys looked like a well oiled machine! We could not mount much offense, because of your defensive pressure, and you kept pressure on our defense! We have yet to play our 'best' game this year. Maybe, if we get past USJ, we can try again!

Coach Dan and you guys are a CLASS ACT in my book!! Good luck to you against TCA!

We had a few break downs. Overall it was a pretty solid performance by our defense, #11 is a very solid player though. Your goalie made a few great saves in the 2nd half. We havent met TCA this year so dont really know what to expect out of that. Maybe we'll see ya Thursday though Milan

I have noticed how much sportsmanship that martin has displayed, milan has also started since they have quit trying to get everyones attention on this website(no offense). I like playing team liek taht because it makes the sport even more enjoyable than it already is. Lookin' forward to the game we have against martin tommorow and good luck to both milan and martin.

Yes, the tca/westview was a great game. although the score should have been a lot worse. Tca's goalie and their defense kept them in the game. Tca had 3 or 4 chances to score but they just could not capitalize. Its ashame that tca is out it was fun to watch them play and i think that westview and tca are the best teams in the region after watching them play. If tca would have played usj the way they played westview it would have been different.