7-AAA Scores

RAN

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

as long as oakland makes state, i dont care what they do to get there, sound a lil bitter dont we dikay? anyways congrats to cookeville for a great season, im sure they will be a force in the years ahead

Don't miss the game tomorrow night..........Riverdale vs. Oakland...........6:30............even though both teams move on to the region, it should be an intense game.............Both teams are playing for pride tomorrow night and will come out not wantin to lose to their respected rival. In my opinion, Riverdale vs. Oakland is one of the biggest rivalries in the state and maybe beyond.

Guest Oakland

another season, another ohs-rhs district championship game. no offense to district 8 but this is prolly a preview of the region championship too

Guest Oakland

underland v. robinson, swat v. watson. powers v. hawks, the 2 most consistent programs in middle tn, dont miss the game tonight! best game the state has to offer before state

AND FOR THIS CROSS TOWN RIVALRY IT WILL BE NUMBER 13 OUT OF 18 FOR THE WARRIORS....WHAT IS THAT LIKE A 75% WINNING AVG..SORRY BUT THAT O-TRAIN WILL BE DERAILED TONITE BUT BACK ON THE TRACKS MONDAY AND GUESS I WILL MAKE A PICK NOW THAT IT WILL BE DOWN I-24 EAST.