Pope John Paul II

Pope 57

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i will tell you we will do much better than 5-5...Murphy Fair picked Pope to be in 2nd in DII-AA in his pole, so im glad u know what ur talking about. Kyle Bagwell put up 20+ on Ryan in that game so he was kicked out for illegal use of being a girl...right. Mike Issacson is a crazy man. He's an intense player and he plays linebacker and runningback and he'll be starting at both spots. I can promise if pope has no injuries, everyone will be surpised with popes performance which Murphy Fair has predicted.

Edited by Pope 57

actuall bdc1001, jp2 is in div II AA. they had a first round loss to knoxville catholic last year in the playoffs. and dont expect them to go any less than 6-4 this year. with a team that has every starter back from last year, along with some new talent and smart position changes, very big things will come.

that courtney coffee guy is a monster i went against him in middle school when he played RB for bga by the way i did takle him and forced a fumble but uhh i didnt exactly leave without wounds...anyways he is a talented kid and will be a great player in the upcoming years but as for JP2 they still have a ways to go..good luck