District 12A Baseball

HighnTight

Hey Snowman, you seem to be in the know of Mt, Pleasant baseball. Who was the asst. coach they had a few years ago. He seemed to keep things together and not let them fall apart. Seemed that he and Coach Bassham worked well together. Just wondered where he is now, because I didn't see him the other day. Watched AAA today, I hope I can make it there Monday, because I am sure you guys will be no.1 in 12A. You have a very good team, good luck from here on out.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HighnTight who ever you are, there are seversl of us as coach1. This coach1 is Mike West. Yes I helped for a little bit in Mt. Pleasant, but not any more, they have a good thing going right now and let's leave it at that. I have four of my own ages 13,9,7,and5. I am spending my time working or trying to work with them as much as possible, with basketball, baseball, football, softball, and golf. Working with them if things are not going just right, I don't have to worry about phone calls or talk on the street, we finish it there and then, in the yard, on the course, in the field, or on the court. Now our 13 yr. old found this, so now I am gone.