TSSAA Record Holders

sbcoach

I would imagine Megan Rhodes would top the list for career strikeouts... but that is just my personal opinion... I know I was certainly a victim!!

I never had the opportunity to see the Nashville Eagles play but I bet they were exciting to watch... Dunlap & Siebel have been mentioned but who were some other members on the team? Did they all play in college? Rather it was 18U or 16U... a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.... that is AWESOME!! Are there any teams that have even come close to being good as that Eagles team, any hope of a local team doing that well at Nationals this year?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of those NAshville Eagles played College ball. They all were pretty good.

At the 2002 ASA Nationals (18-U), Rayburn Hesse who writes for Spy Softball noted that the Brentwood Blues were the best team he had seen come out of the South in all the years of ASA fastpitch since the Eagles and he had been watching softball since the late 60's. There are several teams this year that have a chance to make some noise.