Does anybody know anything about Sullivan North?

BAMAfan1010

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 good pitcher another descent pitcher. Shortstop is there best pitcher. Good fastball likes to mix pitches up heck of a curve. 3rd baseman is good and 1st baseman is good also and the Catcher is tough. There good hitters are the 3rd baseman, Catcher, and as of lately there shortstop/best pitcher has been hot at the plate so watch out. There outfield is young but have some speed. Once you get past the 4th or 5th guy in the lineup they dont have much but they are capable of hitting the ball. Good luck to ya. I take it your from Pigeon Forge? Hope this helps some.

Make sure you throw somebody who doesn't get rattled easy, because if they get hits, they get happy and don't shut up. Their leadoff guy loves to bunt (their center fielder) but most the time it is right back to the pitcher. Thier shortstop is pretty good, but he can be beat, keep your pitches low and he'll hit weak grounders, but when you start leaving them up, thats when he'll crush them. Same with their number three and four batters. After that you can cruise through 5-9 because they're terrible. I don't know why doubleplay96 said their SS was their best on the mound, we ripped him. Mosley is pretty good though. He's got a hard fastball thats on ya before you know it and it is hard to pick up the spin off his curve ball. He went 10 innings against us in a 12 inning game and there was no real difference between his first pitch and his 150th. So when he starts, he won't stop till he's finished. I hope whoever plays them in regionals absolutely beats them to death. Hope this helped~

I said hes there best pitcher because he is. He beat Happy Valley twice this year and only allowed 1 run against them the last time he pitched against them in the tournament. Mosely is hurt too by the way hes gotsome tendinidus in his elbow but still pitches some. Moselys fastball is flat Hinkle's fastball actually has some movement to it and hinkle keeps you off balance with his curve and changeup. He likes to drop down to a sidearm when he gets you down in the count so watch out. Oh yeah the number 3 hitter the 3rd baseman shawn wright likes to drag bunt on you and hes pretty good at it too so watch out.

First off id like to say 5-9 people are hitting over 300 right now

Geoff Hinkle will beat anybody he wants to and trey mosley is NOT hurt.

By the way also who ever said there center fielder likes to bunt he has bunt 3 times this year and that was all sacrifce so someone is giving false information out. Trey mosley is by far the best pitcher in the watauga conference. Id really like to know if someone else in the conference has a 16-1 record.

If you know someone please reply to that.

Thank You

Oh my gosh you have got to be kidding me! Mosely best pitcher in conference?!?!?!? HAHAHA thats hilarious. Maybe the freakiest pitcher in the conference! He is good but best in conference is pushing it just a little. I can name a few better than him: Broyles from Unicoi, Caldwell from HV, Toney from HV, and hinkle is better! As for the 5-9 hitters hitting over .300 i think thats pushing it too. You mean to tell me Chris Frazier the number 9 hitter is hitting over .300? Thats crazy because there is no way!

hard to argue with 16-1 over a three year period and once again still playing in the post season. he's beat toney in their only head to head matchup, beat caldwell in their head to head, and beat broyles in their head to head. whats the argument? chris frazier is hitting over 300 after a great last 2 weeks of the season and tournament.

bamafan1010 sorry that a honest question led you into trash talk. read the article in the kingsport paper tomorrow for the truth. the last post was correct about trey's record and career and chris's batting average. NORTH PLAYERS - read but no more replying. we did not reply to this stuff all season - we just read and laughed and used this stuff all season for motivation. keep your mouth shut and let results do the talking like we have for 2 years.( 46 wins, 1st and 2nd district, 2 straight regional appearances, playing for 2 straight substate appearances - thats all that matters ) leave the talk for those who have nothing else to do. see you at practice. pigeon forge congratulations on a good season and a district championship. looking forward to what i hope is a great game monday. havent seen alot of talk from you all on here either or unicoi...........just winning.

I still dont see frazier hitting over .300? Hes a horrible hitter and Yates wasnt even hitting .300 and Yates is much better than Frazier. I dont even see but 1 or 2 guys on Norths whole team hitting .300 but it has been a crazy year so who knows.

And if Mosely is North's best pitcher then why isnt he starting the 1st game of the region? Don't say were saving him for the region championship because you gotta get past that 1st game to get to the championship. Everybody will be pitching there Ace on Monday. Broyles VS Gray in the Unicoi, Rutledge matchup and Hinkle for north and i dont know anything about pigeon forge so.

Edited by doubleplay96

Ok not starting an argument or anything but chris frazier hit 457 for the district tourney and only being a sophmore i have to say thats pretty good. Geoff and Trey they are both wonderful pitchers and both i beleive could be aces for north. Broyles Tony Caldwell all are good pitchers to but why dont we just let the teams decide. It takes a whole team to win a championship Not one person so instead of singling out players lets leave it at the teams.

Thank You :)

For some reason i don't believe that Mosely has a 16-1 career record. Who beat him? Is that record only for conference games? Also, Mosley's fastball may be flat, but I don't think he throws it for a strike very much. Although I could be wrong, he mainly uses it as a set up pitch or if he falls way behind in the count and needs to come with a strike. This is just my observation.