AAA Regions starting to take shape

davidlimbaugh

ATL...I'd lay off baseballwizard...he brought up a lot of great points and was actually laying it onto mhusband because of his lack of knowledge and ridiculous comments about it being dumb to throw Waldrop Mon-Fri. I've watched a lot of Farragut baseball this year, and Waldrop has kept his pitch count very low, and he is very effective..the comment about "Waldrop obviously being underrested since he gave up the home run to Ross"....PLEASE! He made a bad pitch that Ross to advantage of - I hate to think that someone from Farragut (I'm assuming a student who believes he's good friends with Kyle from what I've seen by posts) thinks that Kyle or ANY pitcher only makes bad pitches when they're underrested....give me a break! In must-win games (Monday-Friday) If the Admirals keep winning, why wouldn't you throw one of the best pitchers in the state? mhusband, go do your posting on the soccer board, maybe you will have a better shot of making a good comment there...probably not

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ATL...I'd lay off baseballwizard...he brought up a lot of great points and was actually laying it onto mhusband because of his lack of knowledge and ridiculous comments about it being dumb to throw Waldrop Mon-Fri. I've watched a lot of Farragut baseball this year, and Waldrop has kept his pitch count very low, and he is very effective..the comment about "Waldrop obviously being underrested since he gave up the home run to Ross"....PLEASE! He made a bad pitch that Ross to advantage of - I hate to think that someone from Farragut (I'm assuming a student who believes he's good friends with Kyle from what I've seen by posts) thinks that Kyle or ANY pitcher only makes bad pitches when they're underrested....give me a break! In must-win games (Monday-Friday) If the Admirals keep winning, why wouldn't you throw one of the best pitchers in the state? mhusband, go do your posting on the soccer board, maybe you will have a better shot of making a good comment there...probably not

it looks like you might like kyle a little to much and should back off him a little (assuming you are a student at farragut by looking at your posts)

FH we obviously disagree. The main difference is that you think Kyle will be fine if he pitches monday and friday, which baseballwizard agrees with you and i don't think it is a horrible idea.

My point is two fold: health and effectiveness.

Kyle has to look out for himself a little bit with a scholarship to Vandy on the line and there is a responsibility from his coach as well to not over use him. If the wizard is a former coach and thinks that he will be ok pitching that way and coach pharr doesnt have a problem with it and Kyle's arm feels good then maybe he'll be alright. I could be wrong...but better safe than sorry my mom always says

As far as effectiveness, I do not agree with you that his HR to Ross had nothing to do with fatigue. Since you've seen a lot of Farragut baseball games - because I havent, i actually don't know the rules, how do u get points? - you surely attended the last two games he pitched against Maryville and S-D, which were in my opinion two of his rougher outings of the year (considering he only gave up one run). Sherrard would get the win against Karns, there is no debate here, why not rest Kyle?

Kyle will pitch both Monday and Friday, I know this because he told me last night. He is okay with it, I'm just not sure its the smartest idea...

FH we obviously disagree. The main difference is that you think Kyle will be fine if he pitches monday and friday, which baseballwizard agrees with you and i don't think it is a horrible idea.

My point is two fold: health and effectiveness.

Kyle has to look out for himself a little bit with a scholarship to Vandy on the line and there is a responsibility from his coach as well to not over use him. If the wizard is a former coach and thinks that he will be ok pitching that way and coach pharr doesnt have a problem with it and Kyle's arm feels good then maybe he'll be alright. I could be wrong...but better safe than sorry my mom always says

As far as effectiveness, I do not agree with you that his HR to Ross had nothing to do with fatigue. Since you've seen a lot of Farragut baseball games - because I havent, i actually don't know the rules, how do u get points? - you surely attended the last two games he pitched against Maryville and S-D, which were in my opinion two of his rougher outings of the year (considering he only gave up one run). Sherrard would get the win against Karns, there is no debate here, why not rest Kyle?

Kyle will pitch both Monday and Friday, I know this because he told me last night. He is okay with it, I'm just not sure its the smartest idea...

Hate yourself - I don't know where to start....I'm going to have to go think about this for a while, take notes on all the bad things you've said, and then I'll get back to you