blackman vs. tullahoma and riverdale vs. columbia

warboro

i agree blackman 4-0... i would love to see it but dont want to drive all the way to columbia... columbia's defense didnt impress me at all and as for columbia's offence being better than blackman's defence... i think you might want to think that one over again... i guess we'll just see tomorrow night who wins.. good luck and go blackman!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't it make sense for a Riverdale player to know. Blackman is our rivals so it doesn't hurt our feelings if they lose, but the fact is they are the better team and they are just now starting to have their captains really show up and make a difference. There is no way you are putting three goals past Blackman's goalie, he is just too good. And he doesn't make the mistakes that the Columbia goalie makes about coming out. We (Riverdale) average as many goals a game as anyone and Blackman's defense is plenty good with plenty speed. One thing that will be interesting is the fact that both of the teams have really fast wings. I predict Blackman to win.

Columbias goalie plays very aggressively. Sometimes he gets caught, but only allowing 10 goals all season isnt too bad. He is the same keeper that shut out Blackman and Riverdale in regions last year. Pierce is equally as good and thats why this should be a real good game. It should be low scoring.

Edited by freekick2001

it is hard to judge columbias play only from the riverdale game the other night, because columbia seemed to be just short of their top gear and still won 3-1. i think columbia has a slight mental edge over blackman from last year but from what i hear blackman is tougher than last year too, so it should be a great game, but i think columbia still takes it 2-1

Blackman won 1-0 in overtime. Boynton score early in the first ot. Columbias keeper stopped a pk a few minutes later. Great game. Well played by both teams. Columbias keeper was tested all night long. Pierce played well but wasnt pressured as much. Good luck Blackman hope you go to state. As far as shootouts go, Columbia has never lost one in the last 3 years. They are 4-0. It would have been a real good shootout, but it never came to that. One of the better games you will see. Refs were pretty good, and it was a real clean game.

Edited by freekick2001