region results AAA?

track4lifeKHS

Lauren Stewart won the pentathlon and got a new state record in the high jump!! shes also going to state in the long jump and she already pretty much has the hurdles won too. that girl is going to the olympics one day..shes amazing! and the 4x8 team? they won their heat by 30 seconds, but watch their times fall whne they go after the new state record :) when they're running full force with kate hughes and lauren campbell joining katlian maguire and Angela Fister!! The pole vault was swept by erin gnass (state record holder) and Beth Kodjac. the 800 is going to be a close race with kalie holfeiter and 3 BHS girls, campbell, hughes, and Freshman Kristina Vangarinz! BHS also swept the two mile in both the men and womens races.watch out memphis, this team is the real thing!

Did they not run their A team in the prelims in the 4x400? And i picked them before the season started to 3-peat as state champions! There have been lots of good marks at the prelims and I look for them to get better tonight at the finals! I do not care what anybody says... But Region# AAA is the toughest around the state! we have the most teams 33 and a lot of the time our 3rd place in relays or open events are better than the winners of the other regions! You watch at the state, region 3 will have more individual state champs than any other region...HANDS DOWN! Just tellin it like it is!!! BOOK IT TOO!!!

ANYONE HEARD OF PHILLIPA DAVIES.... WATCH HER IN STATE!!!!! ESPECIALLY IN THE HURDLES. ALSO TIEMEYER FROM LAVERGNE SHOULD HAVE WENT TO STATE IN THE HURDLES, EVERYONE HAD HIM PICKED TO GO BUT SADLY HE FALSE STARTED WHAT A HEARTBREAKING ENDING TO A GREAT CAREER AND FINALLY CONGRATS TO LAVERGNE FOR MAKING IT TO STATE I HOPE YOU GUYS DO WELL

Guest kenwoodrun

Section 3-AAA results link

But don't get your hopes up, Brentwood is not in a big hurry to post anything. As of now, they have Tue/Wed results up, and I assume they'll put last night's up eventually.

Congrats to Lavergne and Beech for representin' the "midstate" teams in that 4x8, I was happy for both you guys. Just be sure to weep for my girls 4x8 who were 3rd (first loser) for the second straight year.

Two things.

Im sorry, but insano I have to correct you on BHS' second vaulters name. Its Beth Kvochak. Its a toughie, Im dating her and I have messed it up before.

Secondly, mystery hurdler, Ms. Davies is in DII at BA so she is no threat to BHS, but yes, watch in the hurdles, she will tear it up.