Greenbrier Vs. Dekalb Co.

Yankees Are #1

Well i dont know much about Dekalb, but i know they are a pretty solid team with some good ball players. Greenbrier definetly has a good shot at winning to, but im not sure about Dekalb and what kind of team they are so it will be fun to watch. G

Give me some of yalls predictions on who yall think will win this game.

And for those who dont know the game is tommorw Monday May 17 at 6:00.

You are exactly right, Dekalb County Tigers are TOUGH! They have a solid team with high morals as well as, high esteem. They are an all-around team with solid pitching, well rounded hitting, great defense. Most of all, they maintain a winning attitude! Coach Odom and Coach Webb have done an excellent job this year with the guys!! hats off to all!!! GO TIGERS!! I will be pulling for you all the way, and just maybe

whistl iiiiiii nnnnnnn ggggg also!!! LOL

GO TIGERS GO!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Edited by ladydore

well... no matter the outcome of the game... atleast dekalb gained some respect.. they were huge underdogs and nobody expected it to be a game.. the scoreboard doesnt reflect it, but the game could have went either way several times... hats off to greenbrier , they made plays all night, i think they turned 3 or 4 double plays to get their selves outta jams... plays were made on hard hit balls , they have a solid defense.... bottom line- dekalb didnt come through when they had the chance, and they did have many.... the pitcher did a great job working his way outta jams, so good luck bobcats... maybe , we'll see you again next year. Although we didnt win, we did gain some RESPECT... a tip for the future to everyone( not just greenbrier), do not underestimate anybody, you do not make it to the region for nothing.... GREAT game bobcats and good luck to you.... GREAT SEASON TIGERS !!