franklin high

ydet

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very talented. Played selfish during the season and had a dissapointing regular season with a record not like they had hoped for, but have picked it up trememdously in the post-season and have been playin very well. 2 weeks ago i would've been glad to take them on, but now they are one of the last teams i'd want to be playing

I dunno about that, this really is there year in my opinion. They have too many seniors, Nichols, Christiansen, Mackey (though he's hurt), Russ Runyeon, Olander lots of key players. They will still have Veach and Lipman and Defatta and Andy and some of those guys as well as their keepers. But i think if they are gunna make some noise, this is the year. No doubt they will be talented next year, but not better than this year.

I forgot about Ross Lyons, how's he doing this year? Alexander is a little shaky in my opinion. And I'm not so sure i like Olander in the back i kinda like seeing him in midfield, but they are doing well with things like they are, i really think if they meet brentwood again they will win, its hard for a team (even brentwood) to beat a team with as much talent as franklin 3 times in the same year.