gameday24?

hummer3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well we all know Halls had no chance against SD and no chance in the next 2 games... going from the predictions of gameday and atllbraves its already over for the devils... but I think they also picked SD to beat Halls... maybe a good omen for the devils... good luck Halls

farragut.... we will see if im right this time...

If you remember correctly Halls got cocky in basketball season when they beat bearden in the region tourney. Players were quoted in the paper saying that they were going to upset farragut. Farragut beat halls. You guys are getting cocky again and you will lose again. Good luck scoring with Catapano on the mound. The admiral lineup right now is also very strong. Everybody is making solid contact every at bat. And the main reason most of us picked SD to win over you guys monday night was because we want to play SD again. It's becoming a good rivalry. Lets just hope you halls people aren't as bad as the SD fans were. And i have faith that you aren't.

Actually it matters alot.. any good coach sets him team up for games that matter... but then if your a school with 3000 versus a school with 1200 I guess you wouldnt understand... but then again Maryville did it..... guess anything can happen!!!

so the coach is setting halls up for failure... no matter what it is a must win game... you play an easier team and home field advantage is huuugge..

I can actually understand that, after the game we had with Karns in the district trourney and the aftergame activities I completely understand.... by the way.. Im not a Halls fan .. but very glad to see our dirtrict compete after all the talk that has been on here about how much better all of 4aaa is, I would totally agree that Farragut is the best team in the state, I know several players for the Admirals and have great respect... but past Farragut, nobody in 4AAA is better than the top 3 in 3AAA