dresden-6 trenton-3

balla202

well the way i see it dresden is better than trenton.dresden has lost to trenton one time and that was bye one run.and dresden should have won that game but they made errors in the last inning and lost earlyer in the year.but the game i watched this past monday.trenton was out played by dresden.dresden had one error i think that was mad in left field.and the best i can remember i dont think trenton made any errors.but when it gets tourny time.sometimes the best team dont always win.but i think the best team was dresden.

Trenton must have had a BAD day. I played against both, believe me, trenton MUST have had a off game. Theres no such thing as dresden is a better baseball team.

IT doesn't really matter what you think. the bottom line is that Dresden won.

Congrats to Dresden for beating Trenton and sending them home untill next year. Trenton thought they were going to do something with all of those Seniors in the lineup. I like the way Dresden gave them what they had coming. Even though i don't think Dresden should have beat them but like was said before the better team doesn't allways win. I have faced both this year and we beat dresden 10 to 2 and trenton we beat them 3 times and they beat us 3 times. Dresden didn't show us much. They didn't make many errors either. All I can say is good luck to Dresden as they come here to Halls tonight just so they can leave with their lions tails tucked between their legs. Have fun on taking the butt whooping you are about to receive. :D ..................... :D