weight lifting

baylaredraydaz

WOAH! you bench 290 and you only weigh 160!!! will you please be my friend??? you probly dont need any more friends though..since youre so strong...

bargo, it would be way cooler if i was your friend, since i am only 159 lbs and can bench 291! .... if you ever need any help with some mindless idiot like baylaredraydaz, i am there. i will keep working out. today i got a little stronger, benching 292.... i figure that i will be able to do 300 by june. i am the strongest lacrosse player ever.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea close to = within like 60-70 lbs

i reported my strengh to the exact pound... im sorry im so much stronger than you are

hahaha yea close too....as in i had it and just couldnt lock my arms out.....but yea so if we are going to but the exact pound then i will just throw a 285 on the board and leave it at that .......Oh and btw if we are talking strong.....whats your power index????, because mine is in the 5's :) .....oh and one more thing once you realize how much stronger and better looking i am than you, please dont go crying to your mamma, it just looks so pathetic..Ha alot like you

bargo, it would be way cooler if i was your friend, since i am only 159 lbs and can bench 291! .... if you ever need any help with some mindless idiot like baylaredraydaz, i am there. i will keep working out. today i got a little stronger, benching 292.... i figure that i will be able to do 300 by june. i am the strongest lacrosse player ever.

got a lil stronger.... i think you mean got a lil bit more gayer...

not true. Ryan Kizer from Farragut can bench 497 and leg press 1000 without breaking a sweat. he also enjoys running at the bottom of the ocean with lead weights around his ankles. thats why he is so fast. Sometimes he likes to throw large cows into trees. His work ethic trumps all others.

hahaha yea close too....as in i had it and just couldnt lock my arms out.....but yea so if we are going to but the exact pound then i will just throw a 285 on the board and leave it at that .......Oh and btw if we are talking strong.....whats your power index????, because mine is in the 5's :) .....oh and one more thing once you realize how much stronger and better looking i am than you, please dont go crying to your mamma, it just looks so pathetic..Ha alot like you

"close to" just doesn't cut it. just because im stronger than you are (ill throw back 286 and leave you with that) doesnt mean you have to get mad. even though lifting weights is the only thing youre good at, i am so much better and stronger (power index in the 6's OHHHHHHHH) im sure that when i see you i will just break out in tears from laughter at how rediculously vain you are. i mean thats just pathetic... Ha alot like you.

I didn't want to say anything but Farragut has this guy named Bradley Crone who is totally insane working out. He eats 5 pounds of raw meat for 4 meals a day. He sleeps in a grass field with no blanket or pillow, he's just that much of a b-a. He eats whatever the livestock there is eating for breakfast because he eats anything and everything. He cuts down trees and benches them for his morning workouts and then carves a new lacrosse stick out of it. If you talk to him during his yoga sessions, he'll freaking rip your head off, no really I saw him do it once. I got so excited, I crapped my pants. It was glorious. Go to this site www.realultimatepower.net. He trained all these guys, read the stories, they're all true. I'm not gonna say anymore because if he catches me revealing his secrets, he'll probly rip my head off too.

Edited by Imrightyourewrong

how about all of you stop posting all of these stupid comments. you took a good conversation and ruined it. how about we talk about lacrosse and about how the weight room can help out the sport instead of bragging about how much you can lift. no one on this site cares and no one on this site really believes you anyway so just stop posting stupid crap and talk about lacrosse.