best returning players

crkjon

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bhs ppl, u guys should have a real good team next year. i was wondering other than lowder who you think your best player returning is. i've thought oglive might have been ur best player even this year, but i dunno i've only seen brentwood a couple times. what do u guys think?

haha Guess what? JPII loses none of their players. You hear that BGA? You lose 10 senior starters and we lose none, and we gain new freshmen too. JPII will only be better in the coming years because they start four freshmen this year out of seven (we only start three juniors), and six of the seven play at least half of the game.

What Now?

:unsure::) :justwrestle: :justwrestle: :justwrestle:

Guest mchssoccernut

odp is ridiculous. some of the best players don't play it and the mediocre players do and then think they are good. it's a joke.

bhs ppl, u guys should have a real good team next year. i was wondering other than lowder who you think your best player returning is. i've thought oglive might have been ur best player even this year, but i dunno i've only seen brentwood a couple times. what do u guys think?

I agree with you. I also think Kevin Hall is really good too. He and Ogilvie seem to have a lot of chemistry in the middle together, both should be very good next year.

to begin with: not to beat a dead horse, but odp is useless.

Hall, Lowder, Ogilvie - Brentwood: first two are EXCELLENT players. ogilvie is pretty solid as well.

McDonald - FRA: good all around player. great sense of the game. best right place right time man i've ever seen.

Hoover - USN: hampered by injury for part of season. dominant when on. best example perhaps performance in first round of regional tourney against JPII.

JPII: know no names, but number 7 is quite a player and so are the sweeper and the tall kid up front

Wonderlin - BGA: If the kid can grow and keep up the same intensity and hustle, he ought to be something

Clarksville: i've heard that #11 is a junior. if he's coming back, he'll be one to watch, he pulled some wicked cool stuff in the Brentwood game, even if his team did get thrashed.

haha Guess what? JPII loses none of their players. You hear that BGA? You lose 10 senior starters and we lose none, and we gain new freshmen too. JPII will only be better in the coming years because they start four freshmen this year out of seven (we only start three juniors), and six of the seven play at least half of the game.
HUH? so what if they lose all our starting players? they are a good solid team and they will step up to the challenge. they still have enough players who are more than willing to put JPII in the right place Edited by Flamelle