Halls @ DB

bendb1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thanx for the congrats from most of you all...and i dont know what to say to the sore people...

we really didnt play really good last night...we played with heart more than anything

im glad to see my buddy "gradfromthenest" kidna takin up for us after our little "get-in" after the trojan classic. appreciate it.

there are many good teams in this state-ootelwah(sp) and teams among their calibar. we're gonna have to play with just more than heart in memphis. im glad to be going and that big win made it easy on my Memphis v. senior trip decision.

this goes out to my boys that are PC right now-have fun and be careful-hate to miss it, but it's state-every high school athletes dream!!!!!

congrats to the teams that made it to the show and my sorrow goes out to the seniors and others that got beat out.i could tell some of the DB players were pretty upset at the plate umpire last night and things got alittle crazy, but thats the kinda stuff that happens at sectionals-emotions run high and things get crazy. it's been fun though. like i said my congrats go out and so do my sorrow(i guess you could say).