Forrest and FRA who won?

kryder01

crazydave- We have FRA beat in ANY position. Compare us player for player. Just because my team isn't productive doesn't mean we don't have players. They have people staring who have never even played softball. Do we? umm.. No. I am not jealous of FRA, just very surprised. Goodpasture is going to win it anyways so what's it matter.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coach of the award should go FRA's coaches. The have turned a average rec team into a state tournament team. I think what Nat was trying to say is not all the FRA girls play summer ball so after this week it will be over til next year. I'm sure Nat will be playing Gold ball with hopes of going to California for a National title. Go Blues and Lady Vols.

Crazydave- I will probably be around there somewhere, and I might watch FRA, but I will more than likely be watching Goodpasture or Lipscomb. Maybe Boyd.

Home life is good, just graduated and getting ready to go D1, how bout FRA's girls?

Stickup- Goodpasture is good, they should be for the mostpart they play together all summer. I am not going to say they are not good just because of the way some of their players act. My best friend is the heart of their team and she works very hard and deserves to be praised. Players like Danielle, Natalee W., Toni H., Jocelyn M. They leave it all on the field and I respect that.

Ezellsoftball4... I'm not sure what you mean "because of the way some of their players act". They are a fine group of girls and all get along great until people on the outside try and stir things up.

Edited by stickup

I am not trying to start a controversy, I am just going to explain to you what you want to know.

My 8th grade and freshman year we odviously beat Goodpasture a lot, and it was always a rivalry, but it was always friendly, and it was cool. When things changed my sophomore year and they started beating us it was still friendly. Their senior starter, Emily Hill had a lot of class and we were all able to play the game then right after the game be friends and go hang out and stuff. Lastyear was the same thing. Callie Binkley and Amanda Richards made sure that when they won they won with class, and playing Goodpasture was fun. Even though we didn't win, we knew that these were our friends. This year has been totaly different. Everything that happens has been rubbed in our face. An example of this would be after we lost to them at Ezell when we were shaking hands my "best friend" put a piece of paper in my hand. It was a quote I had in the city paper that said "Everyone is lining up to knock them down, and it hasn't been done yet, but I think they are beatable." or something like that. I didn't say we were going to beat them, but they are human and therefore they are beatable. I just know that would not have happened the past 2 years. That's all I am saying. The comments that have been made to me by them about my team are not needed. I play with what I have, and I love my team. I wouldn't trade my team for Goodpastures team. But at the same time, I won'd like it when they act like I am not good enough to be on the field with them, because in my opinion I can compete with ANYONE on their team at any time.

Ezell04-who do you think you are? The queen of fastpitch! Seems to me you get on here and are critical everyone but yourself. Maybe the reason ezell didn't have a good year is that you had a terrible year. Why not more homeruns, was your head weighing you down. The comment about you going to divison 1, where are the FRA girls going. Well, they are at the state right now, where are you, at home on the couch. Grow up and quit blaming everyone else because you had a bad year. Maybe UT jumped the gun on you and signed you too fast, time will tell. Now, go ahead with your rebuttle, we all know you have got one.