2 Dickson Co. Teams Going to Mississippi

dropball

Congrats to Dickson Co. with a long tradition of winning and to Creek Wood the new kids on the block just starting their traditions.Everyone is very proud of both teams.All the girls worked very hard all year.A special shout out to pitchers Britney Caldwell and Ashley Myatt for sometimes having to put the teams on your back and carrying them.Good luck and have lots of fun at state. :(:(:P

Just got a voicemail from my best friend Taylor Newberry w/ the good news that DC will once again make their appearance at state!! :lol: I'm so proud of you girls! I know yall will go and shock everyone again just like we did 2 years ago. The funnest part is going in as an underdog and leaving a state champion! I wish you girls the best of luck. Especially the ones I played with. Tay Ray, Heidi Ho, Myatt, Finch (greight eight!), Heather, Lyndsey, Lacey, Amber Kimbro, Amber Ford, Morgan and Judy. And good luck to a couple I didn't play with...Kaitlin (wear that # proud! it was mine for 4 years!) and Kayla Wisdom. And Coach Buc, you better take those girls to a victory! One state championship just isn't enough! Wish I could be there to cheer yall on. I love yall! ----Amy #13 B)