columbia vs. hunters lane

STATEment04

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia has really showed me something this year! They don't have no where near the talent that they have had in the past years,but they have heart and everybody plays their role. Coach Pickle will have them ready to play. Luther has been very strong this year and will be tough to beat! I'm looking for Columbia to pull this one out!

well cubs fan....you might have just bitten off more than you can chew b/c even if Hunters Lane overcomes columbia..they still have to beat Farraget and Musford, and if somehow you beat all three of those teamms...then you'll probably face colliersville...so hate to burst yoru bubble..but your "destiny" will end in the first two days probably.

And thanks untame for what you said

Edited by lethal10

Both teams have lost games they should've won and won games that everyone thought they'd lose, but i think this game is going to come down to who is more relaxed and wants it more. I heard that Hunters Lane was pitching their Hungarian ace...He's like 6'3", 185 lbs., 96mph change....It'll be a tough win either way.

and to Lethal10...it is never a given that any team will win state. I give Farragut their credit that they are very good in all 5 major aspects of the game, but on any given day destiny can be fufilled. Dont count on Hunters Lane losing anytime soon.