columbia vs. hunters lane

STATEment04

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you people need to chill out about me saying that...if i woulve known that me making a joke about a hungarian pitcher with a 96 mph change-up would take up two pages of messages with people asking about him i would've refrained from letting thineself say such. Im sorry guys for getting yall all excited, but im done talking smack on these little message boards and we'll just see how hunters lane does in the tourny. ill have something to say when we get back...

and one more thing...im sorry....but hawkgradmold i shut your rossview down for like 4 or 5 innings until i started getting tired from short rest, but say what you want..the ball/strike calling was horrible (both ways) and i got pulled because of it...if i wouldve stayed in i would've liked to see the final score....

Why are u even on the boards hawk. Go away your season is done. We made sure of that. THANK GOD LETHAL that you play for Columbia is just makes that game even more swetter. I cant wait till we play yall trust me you will be hearing from me cause when you get in the batters box I wont be far away. That's if you even bat.

i'm a pitcher buddy...and it saddens me that i'm pitching the game against farraget/munsford b/c i don't get to pitch against yall, b/c yall sure have gotten cocky but i'm glad that me playing for columbia makes it "SWETTER" for you...and Can of Corn.....at this stage in yoru life..and at this level of baseball..you would think you would have learned that a pitcher doesn't make a strike zone....you have to find the umpires strike zone and adjust. You can blame you gettin tired and coming out in the fifth on theumpire.

Cubs fan..whether you beat us or not..you WON'T..i repeat WON'T make it out of the bracket, sorry to burst your bubble, but i'll put anything on that. Good Luck in Memphis everyone!!!

Edited by lethal10

Guest Oakland

dont worry lethal, im sure bratton will beat the snot out of them for you, huneters lane is prolly one of those teams that is just all talk and no walk. kill em lions!

hey can o corn. if the umpire was making bad calls both ways then if he would've been making good calls both ways wouldn't have both teams scored lower?? oh yeah and all them doubles and that three run shot hit off of you were from you being tired then try some long-distance running so that you last longer. it was a good game and we had a bad break at the end. congrats on making it to state but don't expect to contend with farragut or munford. your only shot at a Win is columbia and thats only if they beat themselves like rossview beat themselves.

GO lions. i thought Hunter's Lane had a classy team but it looks like they are the same kids in need of growing up. No need to make excuses on how you pitch, leave it on the field

Hunters Lane does have a classy team. It starts at the top with their coaches. Carter, Brown, and Finch have done a great job this year. Don't judge the whole team because one gets on here a little bit "different". Overall, they are a class baseball team. They are excited and who can blame them.

Good Luck Warriors, Have fun in Memphis and bring back the Gold!!