Congrats Kyle Waldrop

Imrightyourewrong

Congratulations to a kid who works harder than anyone I have ever seen...he deserves it! Too bad BA didn't get the memo that Kyle does a little bit of hitting as well! He's listed on there only as a RHP which is what I'm sure what a lot of people are looking at him as....but Vanderbilt is looking at him as a 1B as well from what I've read! I sure wouldn't mind seeing him throwing in the National League sometime so he can still swing the stick!

i hear everyone say that kyle is the hardest worker they have ever seen, and i do not mean to take away from how hard he does work because i know he does have an incredible work ethic, but it can't hurt that he is already naturally good at every sport ever created and his strength and ability comes partially from his genes. i think he is driven more than most players though and working hard and having natural ability is how you make it in the pros. he already has a pro-like attitude on the mound from what ive seen. an example of this is him actually getting mad after a guy only makes contact on an 0-2 pitch. his goal is to not only to get the guy out but also to hit the spot perfectly everytime;in alot of guys, they are happy if they throw strikes. i think kyle could pitch in the pros for a long time and will dominate if he picked up 3 or 4 more mph.once again congrats to kyle