Most underated teams

kick4pat

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget about Livingston Academy, hosted the substate versus a good program Hume Fog, Livingston lost 1-0, at one point it was 1-1 but a goal was called back because they said that before the guy crossed the ball he was out of bounds, but the whistle was not blown untill after the goal, the side ref did not have a flag up or anything. Hume did not score untill 20:18 left in the 2 half, it was scoreless after the first half, Livingston will return next year all playesr except for the goalkeeper and 1 player on defense, Livingston Academy was underrated th8is year and play with Hume-Fog, the goal callled back was jsut a momentum change, good luck to the 2 remaining teams left at state,

As of now, MUS is probably more underrated than USN. Everyone is jumping on their badwagon, but let us keep in mind that they are not that talented a team. They have Patrick and Hoover, but other than that not much. I honestly believe that they would not be in the top ten in D2 if everyone played everyone. Congrats on making it this far, but after these past two wins you have become overrated, not underrated.

Hoover and McHugh aren't our only good players-- Brittingham, who has been playing Lax all season and is all state has been playing on the USN team-- even without practice, he has the skills and the speed. On top of that, we have Michael Snow in mid-field who seems pretty good and Alex Loosen, always stepping it up in defense. I don't think USN is being over-rated, I think people are just surprised by their sudden motivation.

Sheffield Humefoog and usn but mostly USN common they made it to the championship and they beat a team that farragut the powerhouse couldn't beat

Perhaps "didn't beat" would be a better phrase than "couldn't beat". I imagine a match-up between Farragut and CBHS later in the season would have had a considerably different outcome. In the early season, Farragut was dealing with several key players out/hampered with injuries and mono. By tourney time, they were riding the crest of a futbol tidal wave.