Columbia Post 19

How is Post 19's team going to be this summer after losing some of their key players? I know they lost a couple of pitchers and also their homerun leader in Nickell who ended the summer with 23. They still should have some aces on the pitching staff coming back if my memory is correct. This team always is loaded and lives up to their hype. If anyone knows who is own the team that is new and those who are returning names would be appreciated.

Columbia looks as if they are going to be as good this year as they have been in the past. Still after losing some of their players from last year they return a solid line-up. Poling has stepped up with the big stick along with Courtney English. The pitching has also started off where it left off last season. Looks like another State Championship is well in reach.

As i had believed Columbia has once again lived up to their hype. They won the Southern Athletic Tourny in Columbia by a combined score of 57 - 0. In my opinion they should have not even have entered the tourny because it was a lack of competition Post 19's real test comes this Friday as the play Tuscalusaa, Alabama...the team that ended their dream season last summer in the finals of the Southeast regional. Keep the opinions on the team going!!