Club State

whs_back

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Impact has got this one wrapped up. Redoubt and Brentwood Rage would both have to play their best game ever and Impact would have to play sub-par for this to end up any other way. My pick is Impact over Brentwood in the finals. Too bad, PSA could not keep it together or else they would also be in the mix.

Sorry, but Paris hahahahahaahahaha. We (Cleveland FC) beat them and we were terrible. Paris would lose 4-0 to any of the decent teams in state (TNFC Impact Redoubt Knights MFC Dragons Fury Rage).

Impact players include Mitch Thomas, Evan Giordano, Michael Houbre, Russell Kramer, Josh Elam, Adam Montgomery, Igor Slisko, Todd Vincent, Luke Thompson, Bryan Hill, Spencer Brobowski (might have quit), Jared Britcher, and Brett Schreiber.

I think the strongest team in Euro this summer will have to be between France, Italy, and the Netherlands. I think if the Netherlands can keep it together for 6 games, then they can take the title easily. Rage also has a pretty good chance, but I think the way the groups are set up they'll lose to Portugal in the quarterfinals. But, then again, if Jeff Boynton is healthy, both he and Xander will easily be able to get past the likes of Jorge Costa, Beto, Fernando Couto, and the recently acquired Jeff Agoos.