Top teams Next Year

play2live

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go tootin horns about next year, We aren't even out of states 2 days. One of the great onesLenoir City will drop off in A/AA unless we get some more moveins, losing Martin will hurt moral but not talent. AAA teams and McMInn Read this and weap , OAk Ridge may not be that far off next year, and Farragut and Bearden will still be powers, and until someone seriously Knocks of Farragut they are the Champions. One thing amazed me at the tournament is how may players their coach threw in. He must have alot of depth and confidence in his team. Mcminn will be very good, but, But, They have still got to beat the full arena of KNoxville to claim they are the best, IT's a long way until next season

I agree with most of what you guys are saying. Brentwood and McMinn are the favorites inmy opinion to go to state. However you can never count out Farragut and McMinn will have to play DEFENSE!!! 7 goals in a state game is horrible I don't care who the opponent is, if you make it to state you should not give up more than 5 goals.