Best Player in Tennessee -Really!

Invasion

Now, I know alot of you will get on here and say Tommy Icanscore from Passadena High, who has played nobody and scored 82 goals and is faster than a cat , and has the moves of Brittany Spears ,was the best player BUT reality is NOONE really stopped Doyle this year and he had hat tricks against major teams. He was the most dominant player in ANY division and if you don't agree, you just haven't seen him play. Jared Britcher is really just as good and he is also on Farragut but was the quiet type and scored just as much, but missed alot of publicity.(Bryan Hill was unbelievable on Farragut too.) And you have Mitch Thomas from Lenoir City, Bowman From CAK and Price from Mcminn, Giordano from Knox Catholic, Karter Smith from Baylor,Jon Ring at ECS, Ramirez from Sheffield, Jason Logue from Ridgeway. BUT NONE, dominated a year better than Doyle and Britcher. Unless you have some real backup don't even try to contest this post just agree and congratulate these great players. But honestly LCSoccer and Playdo were my favorite posters this year so have at it guys!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never seen farragut play, so i cannot challenge the assertation that their two stars are perhaps the best in the state, especially in light of their recent domination at the AAA tournament, but i have had a chance to see all of the listed DII players play, as a well as a couple of others, and think that your list is VERY east heavy. i would put the either of the following players above any of the ones listed: jon cartwright-BGA, xander vooys-Hendersonville. other notable misses i think include Brentwood's Lowder, CBHS's Evans...

....and McCallie's Templeton.

While My list is east top heavy, check out the final 6 in the finals, 4 EASTERN Teams, 1 west and 1 middle Tennessee , 2 of those Eastern were State Champions and 2 State Champion Runnerups, That leads me to believe the strength was there and to all the MCminn Rahoos ,yes, Price was good, But I said Compare your best to Doyle and Britcher and noone adds up...and Andy Slack was decent but not in their league. Really no one was this year!!!

I agree with Invasion on this. We played Farragut in a scrimmage and was very impressed with both players. Believe it or not, I used to not think too much of Britcher, but as soon as I played against him while he was on Impact, I changed my mind. He is possibly the most complete player in TN (even moreso than Adam Montgomery, but Adam is still the better player just not as versatile and "complete"). Doyle is a stud and would be much more well known throughout TN if he played club. Doyle and Britcher were the best two players we (McCallie) played from TN.

I don't think Price is in this league. I have seen them play twice and I honestly was the most impressed with Kimball, he is very solid. Whereas, Price is just fast physical and very,very good at capitalizing on mistakes, but not as good as either of these players.