Dobyns-Bennett fans?

GC1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skunk, earlier you mentioned Adonis going to Tusculum from ETSU. Do you know if he has only 1 year left to play, or maybe two?

Adonis may be the all time most entertaining back I have seen in high school. He was powerful, elusive, shifty, quick, and could just make something happen on ANY play.

bud,

My understanding is that Adonis has two years left to play. He was amazing...as close to Barry Sanders as I have ever seen (on the high school level...and I have seen quite a few of the better backs in the past 35 or so years). He is an awfully nice young man as well...I hope the Pioneers are a good fit for him...he can be a real impact player.

Roll Tribe Roll

It's always good to see some Indians in the Tennessee-Kentucky game down here in Knoxville. I can't wait to walk to the stadium and see them play tomorrow night...I live about 300 yards away. From what I have heard from some of our other former teammates, Adonis will have two years left at Tusculum, so we wish him the best. I've never seen a tailback at any level with the moves he had in high school. About the Tritapoe thing...he was absolutely amazing last year and he knows I think that, but I can think of one other tight end who very possibly might have made him and anyone else look only "OK" Jamaar Sensabaugh. I don't get home as much as I used to anymore, so any practice updates would be great, especially from you Skunk. One last thing...Gerald Sensabaugh will be starting at either free or strong safety for the UNC Tarheels this year...last he said they were still deciding. He has also set a new team record with a vertical leap of 41". Congrats to all of these guys and Roll Tribe!!!

Look for Peeler to be back at LB...David Mitchell, C. J. Stabler, Marcus Rogers, Daniel Kilgore, Cullen Conerly, Alex King, (and many others) are names you will hear across the defensive line for the Indians.

DBHS1

You are exactly right...not taking away anything from Tritapoe, because he was outstanding...but, Jamarr was a very special young man, as a person and as a player...he could go and would have been a major college TE for certain - great hands, size, speed, effort, character...the complete package and the type of young man we all hope our children will be...91

And I guarantee, Jamarr is looking down, being very proud of his cousin Gerald...from Indian to Buccaneer to Tar Heel and possibly to the next level, quite the journey.

Roll Tribe Roll

DBHS1

We beat Halls one TD to zero @ Halls...as always we (& they) had a lot of players in spring sports...but, we looked pretty good...

I think we will be going to Maryville this year for our fall scrimmage, seems like they came up here this past year.

I will get a schedule and post the upcoming scrimmages...

Roll Tribe Roll

was d.b's coach the guy in charge of that mickey mouse offense he TRIED to run at the tn-ky all star game? he could use a few clinics, he needs to learn how to run the i formation, tn would have won that game if it ran a highschool offense not florida states. i know it makes the coach look good when one out of ten plays actually work the way it was drawn up. if the coach from knox central coached that team we would have won. casseen jackson only touched the ball 6 times= 2 td's one 2 point conversion. he should have carried the ball at least 15 times. was # 8 from d.b i hope not, he fumbled everytime he touched the ball.