Region 5 - 3A

patriot135

SShawks1, I guess you have not kept up with the region for at least a couple of years, Cheatham co is no longer in the region. Creekwood replaced them a couple of years ago. Cheatham co went down to 2A level.

Man what a tough region! Im going to guess but it's going to be fun to keep up with this year. 1 Greenbrier 2 Page 3 sycamore 4 Marshall co. 5 giles 6 cheatham co. 7 mont. cen.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

orangepeel -- Please explain to me and a few others how Page can be the class of 6-3A and 5-3a when they only play in 5-3A.

Oh, I'm sorry I guess your husband who was a great baseball player gave you that information.

I will not predict a Region 5-3A Champion because I feel that this is the toughest region in the State as far as 3A goes. Everyone talks how tough Region 4 is with so many teams, that is the past. Region 5 has 5-6 Teams who could easily end up in the playoffs. If they don't kill each ohter in the regular season all teams from 5-3A should make some noise come playoff time.

Sacdawg- Last year was the frist season creekwood joined the region. Just an oversight. The teams to beat in 5 3a is mc, greenbrier, page, and sycamore I think any of the 4 can win the region.

Region 5-3 picks are: 1. Jaskson ss-lost some key players but most of the defence is back.2. Crocket co. they lost a great rb and key defence players but never count them out. 3. Mcnairy cen. they have alot coming back also. Good starting qb, did lose there rb. Kiser is a great lb and fb 4. Lexington- They have the best qb in the region in ty evans, and also have a spedd wr kevis Buckly 5.bolivar 6. liberty 7 fware

MCtiger I sure wish you all in Marshall would take Orangepeel and make - him, her, it, whatever - one of your own. She sure is an ambarrassment to the Page football family. Looking forward to tailgating with you Marshall County fans down in Tiger country if you will take a lowly Patriot.