Maryville Youth Program...

MaryvilleRebels

This post was started for Maryville Youth and Knoxville Youth Sports. If you want to talk about any other topic besides the 2 I stated, please do us all a favor and start your own thread.

Thanks!

Now back to the subject: Has anyone contact any of the Maryville Youth Coaches or Knox Metro Youth Sports Coaches about setting up a bowl game?

Panther are you still coaching CBFO or are you coaching Powell this year?

Edited by AERoadrunners

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHANE, I WON THE SUPER MIDGETS IN 1996, WAS RUNNER UP IN 97 AND 01. IN 1996 OUTSCORED THE COMPETITION 344-28, .....BUT BEING RUNNER UP TWICE HURT MORE THAN WINNING IT ONCE, THATS WHY I NO LONGER BOTHER WITH IT.

So you're a sorry loser? Is that why you gave it up? Quiters never Quit and Quiters never Win. YOu gotta come back. I want to see if you can still get that championship. The Baby Bobcats are looking for a coach like you come on JP let's see if you can turn those Baby Cats around

I got faith in my boy John Paul and he will be back. It's just a matter of time and all you haters will see how good JP really is.

The only place he's good at is, the stands at the Central games. You know he be talking bad about the coaching staff at the games. But if you say you have faith in him, let that man just come back and take over the Pee Wees team this year. He's such a great coach i want to see it for myself!

Just curious...how old are these kids? I know you guys love coaching and I admire that, but I find it funny that people are haggling over kids that haven't started high school yet.

Then again, I'm a foreigner to the world of Pee Wee football, so you're welcome to disregard my random emission.

The only place he's good at is, the stands at the Central games. You know he be talking bad about the coaching staff at the games. But if you say you have faith in him, let that man just come back and take over the Pee Wees team this year. He's such a great coach i want to see it for myself!

Hey Runner, For as long as i've known JP he has never talked bad about our program or what we do on the field. He has is faults but don't we all.

Hey Runner, For as long as i've known JP he has never talked bad about our program or what we do on the field. He has is faults but don't we all.

Wes Vols, don't come in here talking that ying yang! We're just having fun and no we haven't said anything about any of the players. As of now its been talking about how good of a coach is JP.

CentralBobcats: I've known JP for a little minute too. He don't know me but I know him. I know how crazy that buster is. I'm not saying he does talk bad about the coaching staff at Central but you just have to sit in the stands beside him or whatever and you'll probably get an outburst like, "What is Coach doing, I would've done this!" You hear it at any high school game you go too. That's called wannabe coaches.

JP: Have you ever heard the saying.: "Never judge a book by its cover?" You can't say that coaching a 11 year old team is like babysitting. It could be like being a role model or a father figure for these young men. You need to come down off that high mountain and give that age group a shot.

what mountain? buddy, i live on a moe hile.

i would not want anyone around me at a ball game that did not REALLY know me. i say things that i probably should not, but it honestly tears me up to see my fountain city boys take one on the chin. the 1999 state championship slipped away, i will never get over that.

Edited by JohnPaul

what mountain? buddy, i live on a moe hile.

i would not want anyone around me at a ball game that did not REALLY know me. i say things that i probably should not, but it honestly tears me up to see my fountain city boys take one on the chin. the 1999 state championship slipped away, i will never get over that.

I just can't lure you into that Baby Bobcat program can I? Well I'll see you at the Central/Maryville game this year and I'll give you a shout.

• 3 weeks later...