uppercumberland teams

badblood

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old school cav.

I think you are alittle to cocky.Iam A cav also but

I see things alittle different.Crossville last year doninated the game against us.Two

big plays killed them.Along td pass by us an a fumble by them at our 2yrd line.killed

the jets.Know I think we get better talent then they do,but crossville does an exellent

job with the players they get.team speed kills crossville.

I said it before and I'll say it again sparta has better team spead then crossville an the home team.but they have no clue how to win,against cookeville or the jets.

Know in another post some one ask about freshman crossville beat both us and sparta

last year.so if that helps u out ok.

good luck to all three teams this year.

go cavs:)

If memory serves me correct the last time crossville beat cookeville was in 98. when was the last time sparta beat cookeville or crossville.

825290649[/snapback]

The last time Sparta beat Cookeville was waaay back in 1995.

No idea about Crossville, I can't remember anything before those back-to-back fiftysomething to zero whompings from a couple of years ago. :)

I think the talent level between these 3 teams will be very similar. Coach Brown deserves to be the Mayor of Sparta for the job he has done thus far. I think Sparta has a shot at upending the Cavaliers this year, they better watch out.

I don't know how they grow offensive linemenn so big in Crossville, but with a line of that size if they can put things together they may be able to run the ball down Cookeville's throat.

Cookeville better bring their A game to both of these matchups or they could be leaving the field with two big L's.

I think the talent level between these 3 teams will be very similar.  Coach Brown deserves to be the Mayor of Sparta for the job he has done thus far.  I think Sparta has a shot at upending the Cavaliers this year, they better watch out. 

825291339[/snapback]

Preach it brother.

How does Dickie Brown Stadium sound? :D It sounds great.

who do you all think the best coach is of the bunch?

Coach Brown, Coach Watt. or Coach J ?

And Coaching staffs?(if you know them)

My Picks :coach J followed by watt and then brown

coaching staff:crossville followed by cookeville then sparta

I feel crossville does better with what they have then the other two

schools.

Go Cavs :lol:

• 2 weeks later...