Blue Star Basketball

I am sending a special invitation to all High School Players across the state to attend the 14 annual Blue Star Fall Showcase, September 19 at Vanderbilt University.

The Fall Showcase will take place during the NCAA three - week fall observation period, with more than 80 coaches signed in at last year one day event. There will also be representatives and scouts who contribute to USA Today, Street & Smith Magazine, Parade Magazine, Gatorade Circle of Champions Experts.

We want to make sure you are not left out of this important event. The Blue Star Fall Showcase is considered the premier exposure event held during the NCAA Fall Observation Period. This is also an opportunity to gear up for the coming high school season.

You can register at www.bluestarbb.com

All 15 players off Shelbyville Sport Shop 15 under National Championship team will be in attendance. thumb

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do the girls actually do at such an event? I'm new to all this. Do they need to go with a team or is this just an individual thing? Do they choose up teams and play a tournament or is this like running one big tryout with some playing and some drills?

Excuse my ignorance but I'm trying to learn.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I just looked at a updated list for this event. As of this morning at 8 o'clock their is 120 kids that will be in attendance. Not only is the better kids from Tennessee going be in attendance but 28 of the best from Georgia. The name that really stood out to me is that the number 1 sophmore in the nation, Maya Moore from Georgia, will be playing on Sunday againist Tennessee best. I can't wait not only to see my 15 year old National Championship kids play again Sunday but to see the other talented kids from Tennessee, that I don't get a chance to see during the High School season. If you have not registered yet then do it before Thursday due to that being the last day. I will see everyone on Sunday.

Matt, is there a place on-line where I could take a look at the registrants? Just wondering who some of the other younger TN players might be. I know who your 15's are but I was curious about any others. Sounds like a good turn-out. Glory will be there, it will be interesting to see how she does against the older kids. Give me a shout sometime and let's talk about the spring. --Grant