Harriman: Does the pain finally end

xxxsessive

I hope Harriman gets back to their old game, Its not as fun watching the Harriman Vs. Rockwood game when Rockwood is winning by 5 TD's. Though I do like the Rockwood winning part.

I know the score ended up 41-7 last year, but I do believe Harriman was winning 7-6 half way threw the 3rd qrt last season before Rockwood finally woke up

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I certainly hope that the new stadium will fire up Harriman this year and possibly help them win a few games. I too believe that they will win 2 games which, as said before isn't great, but it is a good improvement. I think they will beat Union Co. and some unsuspecting county team I guess. OS better look out. My only request is that Harriman's fans stay behind them no matter the outcome this year. It just about depresses me when you go to a Harriman Home game and the visitor fans outnumber the Home fans. So if it about depresses me I know it depresses the HHS players. Good luck to HHS this year and the same goes for next year in 1A ball.

ACCARP