Division II

KizzleAssizzle

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carly is a very skilled player.  What makes her even better however is that she is a hardworking one as well.  I don't see where you come off saying she is cocky. She is a very intense and emotional player but i wouldn't say cocky, having played with her on a daily basis.

825341736[/snapback]

i hope she works hard... :D

Take a look at

http://www.soccerinfo.com/cgi-bin/sirkpt1....04&Rtype=1&S=01

and see who's won, lost, tied and against what competition.

It looks REALLY wide open for DII. No one is dominating except for maybe St. Agnes.

825343988[/snapback]

I'd agree that it looks wide open. But I'm not sure if St. Agnes is dominating... look at the teams they play. From the looks of it they are rolling over some teams w/ scores like 13-0. How do you know if that is that is talent... or lack thereof on the part of the teams they beat. If you compare scores to second place Baylor you see that Baylor beat Collierville 5-1... a team St. Agnes tied.

ya, but baylor had literally just gotten off the bus and they were playing on a field the size of a sand box...what would happen on the baylor field?

825346649[/snapback]

I think that's the point. Results are going to be different depending on the conditions, the team's mood, etc. I have no doubt that Baylor is very good, and I wasn't trying to imply that they're not. I'm pointing out that a Baylor 5-0 victory over Collierville when St. Agnes tied them is no more revelaing than the ECS results.

If you REALLY want to see craziness in results, look at the AAA top 11 and their individual schedules. I see no evidence of ANYONE dominating.