Greenbrier / Westmoreland Scrimmage

NoDoubt

Congrats on a good start. I'm sure it was nice to get to finally get to hit someone with a different color helmet. Seeing 11 seniors starting on defense also looked good. The entire team played well except for a couple of useless penalities that brought back a couple of long runs. Stay focused..... one game at a time.

Oh Cooter.....

.....you sly dog! I'll believe that when I see it. I am sure that no matter where Sycamore is at ability wise, when Greenbrier comes to town they will be looking to avenge two extremely close losses (total of about 3 yards). I am sure it will be a heck of a game with lots of hard hits!

Now, with the scrimmage, I didn't see the first 30 minutes. But, of what I saw....the defense looked pretty impressive with several tackles in the backfield. Lots of speed and lots of gang tackling. That is always good to see. The offense didn't seem to miss a beat with the new QB, Kyle Herndon, at the helm. As a matter of fact, Kyle had a couple of very long runs, himself.

However, we were playing against an undersized Westmoreland squad. I think next week against Macon County will be a better test for the Bobcats. Should be a good matchup.

Edited by FatCat