Jefferson Co,Mo East

JC4life

I think East had an average scrimmage against Jeff Co. I think the scrimmage was dominated early by East but Jeff Co. came out late and started moving the ball down the field but the bottom line is they did not score in the scrimmage against the first group. East's defense seemed to play well and fly to the football but the offense did not have a good day. East had 2 fumbles inside the 20 and had a TD called back for a false start by a WR. Overally I think East has a long way to go before August 27. I think that was the worst Jeff CO. team I have seen in the last 10 years. What happened to all the hugh linemen that used to stroll out of the locker room and Jeff Co. was not as physical as they have been in the past. Good luck to the Patriots this season.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the smallest teams Jefferson Co has had in a while,a guess things like that comes and goes.The freshman squad is huge(numbers wise,and size wise) they should have a very good season this year.We haven`t had a really good freshman team since this group of seniors were freshman.I would say this team looks like the worst team in team years because we are learning a brand new system,without having the pure athletes that let you get away with not knowing the system,but still playing well.We should get better though.

Edited by JC4life

This is one of the smallest teams Jefferson Co has had in a while,a guess things like that comes and goes.The freshman squad is huge(numbers wise,and size wise) they should have a very good season this year.We haven`t had a really good freshman team since this group of seniors were freshman.I would say this team looks like the worst team in team years because we are learning a brand new system,without having the pure athletes that let you get away with not knowing the system,but still playing well.We should get better though.

825301574[/snapback]

WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN WORSE TEAM IN YEARS

Edited by JCPATS

I'M NOT SURE WHERE THEY ARE GOING WITH THAT COMMENT EITHER, JC HAS A BIGGER LINE THIS YEAR THAN LAST YEAR. HOPKINS-6'4 285, LUTHER 6'0 260, GREEN 6'0 260, CLINE 5'11 260 AND THE OTHER STATER WILL BE WILLIAMS 6'5 280. 3 OF THESE KIDS STARTED LAST YEAR.

THE WIDEOUTS-ACUFF 6'2 180, CROUCH 5'10 150 VINEYARD 6'3 160

END-BLAIR 6'3 210-STARTED TACKLE LAST YEAR-LUTHER WAS END LAST YEAR

TAILBACK-SCHIVEDECKER-6'0 160

FULBACK-YEARY-5'11-220

QUARTERBACK-BOWLIN-6'1 180 OR PUITT--5'10 165

ON DEF-SMILEY 5'10-180 LB--WOLF--5'10 175 LB ARE SOMEWHAT SMALL BY JC STANDARDS SO IS RABBIT 5'10 180 D-END AND BINGHAM 6-0 180

REILFORD 5'8 175, CROUCH, ACUFF, HUSKIE 5'10 150.

THE D-LINE BLAIR, HOPKINS, YERAY, CLINE, AND PILLSBERRY 5'10-200 NOSE

COMPARING THIS YEAR TO LAST YEAR JC LOST JENNINGS 6'1 220 TAILBACK & LB, SCOOTER 5'8 145 TB DB, CARSON 5'8 160 BACK TB DB, WIDEWOUT BROWN 6'1 190

CLEMENTS 6'1 190 QB. JENNINGS WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH ABOVE AVERAGE SIZE AND SPEED COMBO. SCOOTER GREAT SPEED NO SIZE. BROWN GREAT JUMPING ABILITY AND HANDS, CLEMENTS GOOD SIZE, AND KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME.

THEY ALL WERE GOOD PLAYERS BUT NONE HAD GREAT SIZE FOR THEIR POSITION--MAYBE JENNINGS

JC NEEDS SCHIVERDECKER, REILFORD, AND HUSKIE TO STEP UP AND RUN THE BALL WITH ATHORITY.

ACUFF, CROUCH, VINEYARD AND STANLEY TO MAKE PLAYS AT WIDEOUT.

BOWLIN NEED TO HIT WIDEOUT WHEN OPEN AND RUN THE OFFENSE SMOOTH.

O-LINE COME OFF THE BALL LOW AND HARD.

DEF-SMILEY, GREEN, WOLF AT LB NEED TO ALL OVER THE FIELD.

DB MORE DO NOT GET BEAT DEEP.

D-LINE - BIG PUSH UP FRONT.

OVERALL THE PATRIOTS HAVE NOT BEEN AS EXCITED AS THEY NORMALLY ARE, RUNING TO THE BALL ON D AND GETTING PUMPED ON O.

HOPEFULLY THAT WILL COME AROUND SOON.

JCPATS,notice I said looks like the worst team.I know this team has alot of talent but from the outside looking in you can`t see that.We don`t have the big time names that people know like we have had in the past.We have sent some really good players to college in the last 10 years,Jennings,Scooter,the Clamon brothers,Jakeem,Jarron Houston just to name a few.On paper this years team doesn`t come close to comparing with the talent of the those teams.

As far as size wise,we do have a small team overall compared to what we have had in the past.BARNYARD PAT,you are way off on the sizes of the guys this year,and the sizes of the guys from last last year.When you compare the size of this years team to the teams of 2002,and 2001 we aren`t close.In 2002 we had one the biggest teams we have ever had.Think about it,Jason Yeary was the smallest guy on that O-line.We don`t have size like that this year,and from the looks of things we may have to wait some years before we are huge like that again.

LAST YEAR THE ONLY SENIOR LINEMAN LOST TO GRADUATION WAS NEWMAN 5'9 280.

YEARY,KLINE, GREEN, BLAIR, AND LUTHER WERE ALL STARTERS ON THE LINE LAST YEAR. WITH LUTHER BEING THE TIGHT END. SMILEY ALSO PLAYED ALOT AT GAURD AT 5'8 150.

THE YEAR BEFORE WE DID HAVE BRANDON MASTERS 6'4 325 AND CLAMMON 6'5 230 AT TIGHT END. AND THE BEST PLAYER OF THE GROUP ONEIDA 6'3 265 CENTER, GOT THE BEST SCHOLARSHIP TO TN TECH. YEARY WAS AT ONE GUARD 5'10 230 AND JEREMY WHITT 5'8 150 AT THE OTHER GUARD. NEWMAN ALSO PLAYED SOME.

SO WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AT THAT BIG LINE OF 2 YEARS AGO AND CONSIDER THAT BRANDON COULD NOT PLAY OVER 2 PLAYS AT A TIME WITHOUT RUNNING OUT OF BREATH AND CLAMMON STAYED HURT MOST OF THE TIME,THE LINE WAS NOT REALLY THAT BIG.

OUT OF ALL THE PLAYERS YOU LISTED JENNINGS GOT THE BEST SCHOLARSHIP, FOLLOWED BY ONEIDA, AND SCOOTER HOUSTON BOTH AT TECH,THE CLAMON BROTHERS ARE AT ARMY. JARROD HOUSTON AND JAKEEM ARE NOT MAKING MUCH HEAD WAIVE.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE 80'S TO GET MUCH BIGGER LIMEMAN THAN WE HAVE NOW WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE LINE FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER.

MOST OF THE PLAYER HAVE BEEN SOLID FOOTBALL PLAYER FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS, COACH MEADOWS DID NOT PUSH THESE GUY TO BE STARS, JUST ROLL PLAYERS. I THINK WE MAY BE BETTER OFF WITH A TEAM NOT A FEW BIG NAMES

LAST YEAR THE ONLY SENIOR LINEMAN LOST TO GRADUATION WAS NEWMAN 5'9 280.

YEARY,KLINE, GREEN, BLAIR, AND LUTHER WERE ALL STARTERS ON THE LINE LAST YEAR. WITH LUTHER BEING THE TIGHT END. SMILEY ALSO PLAYED ALOT AT GAURD AT  5'8 150.

THE YEAR BEFORE WE DID HAVE BRANDON MASTERS 6'4 325 AND CLAMMON 6'5 230 AT TIGHT END. AND THE BEST PLAYER OF THE GROUP ONEIDA 6'3 265 CENTER, GOT THE BEST SCHOLARSHIP TO TN TECH. YEARY WAS AT ONE GUARD 5'10 230 AND JEREMY WHITT 5'8 150 AT THE OTHER GUARD. NEWMAN ALSO PLAYED SOME.

SO WHEN YOU LOOK BACK AT THAT BIG LINE OF 2 YEARS AGO AND CONSIDER THAT BRANDON COULD NOT PLAY OVER 2 PLAYS AT A TIME WITHOUT RUNNING OUT OF BREATH AND CLAMMON STAYED HURT MOST OF THE TIME,THE LINE WAS NOT REALLY THAT BIG.

OUT OF ALL THE PLAYERS YOU LISTED JENNINGS GOT THE BEST SCHOLARSHIP, FOLLOWED BY ONEIDA, AND SCOOTER HOUSTON BOTH AT TECH,THE CLAMON BROTHERS ARE AT ARMY. JARROD HOUSTON AND JAKEEM ARE NOT MAKING MUCH HEAD WAIVE.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE 80'S TO GET MUCH BIGGER LIMEMAN THAN WE HAVE NOW WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE LINE FROM ONE SIDE TO THE OTHER.

MOST OF THE PLAYER HAVE BEEN SOLID FOOTBALL PLAYER FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS, COACH MEADOWS DID NOT PUSH THESE GUY TO BE STARS, JUST ROLL PLAYERS. I THINK WE MAY BE BETTER OFF WITH A TEAM NOT A FEW BIG NAMES

825302176[/snapback]

#1 STOP POSTING IN ALL CAPS!

You are way off on that team of 2 years ago.Andrew Newman started at RT,I don`t remember Alex Clamon being hurt often(at one point in the season he was the only captain who wasn`t hurt),the starting O-Line was Jason Yeary at LT,Dale Wolfe at G(with Whit playing as well),Oneida at center,Shannon Stacy was at the other G,and Andrew Newman was at the other tackle(Masters played some,but like you said he couldn`t play long) I don`t know what you were watching,but we had a HUGE team in 2002.Where are you getting that Jarrod and Jakeem aren`t doing well? Jarrod was starting at CB for Carson Newman by the end of the season,and Jakeem was reshirted so he hasn`t gotten a chance yet.We really only have one huge guy this year and thats Scott Hopkins.

MATCH THEM UP, 2003-------------2004-----------------2005

TACKLE-NEWMAN--5'9-265-------SAME-----WILLIAMS--6'5--280

GUARD-WOLF-6'1-245-------------GREEN----GREEN---5'11--260

CENTER-ONIEDA-6'3-265---------KLINE------KLINE--5'11-260

GAURD--STACY-6'2--235---------YERAY----LUTHER-6' -260

TACKLE-YEARY--------------------BLAIR-------HOPKINS-6'4 280

TIGHT END-CLAMON-6'5-230--LUTHER-------BLAIR-6'2--230

WHITT 5'9 150 PLAYED ALOT AT GUARD IN 2003 FOR STACY

SMILEY 5'9 150 PLAYED ALOT AT GAURD IN 2004 FOR GREEN

2005 HAS 2 RETURNING HM ALL-STATE LINEMAN

YERAY-THIS YEAR PLAYING FULBACK

KLINE-CENTER

JCPATS,notice I said looks like the worst team.I know this team has alot of talent but from the outside looking in you can`t see that.We don`t have the big time names that people know like we have had in the past.We have sent some really good players to college in the last 10 years,Jennings,Scooter,the Clamon brothers,Jakeem,Jarron Houston just to name a few.On paper this years team doesn`t come close to comparing with the talent of the those teams.

As far as size wise,we do have a small team overall compared to what we have had in the past.BARNYARD PAT,you are way off on the sizes of the guys this year,and the sizes of the guys from last last year.When you compare the size of this years team to the teams of 2002,and 2001 we aren`t close.In 2002 we had one the biggest teams we have ever had.Think about it,Jason Yeary was the smallest guy on that O-line.We don`t have size like that this year,and from the looks of things we may have to wait some years before we are huge like that again.

825302016[/snapback]

Who is the calling the offense and defense?

Who is coaching the offense line and defense line?

Who is coaching QB's and running backs?

Who is coaching LB and Defense backs?

And wide recievers? Also freshman coaches

What is their back ground?

When I left JCHS Coach K was head coach and he called the defense Robert Seals called offense Jim Smith was defense backs john brimmer was LB and offense line Rusty James was defense ends and wide recievers Moze Reliford and Rick Sinard caoched the freshman.

MATCH THEM UP, 2003-------------2004-----------------2005

TACKLE-NEWMAN--5'9-265-------SAME-----WILLIAMS--6'5--280

GUARD-WOLF-6'1-245-------------GREEN----GREEN---5'11--260

CENTER-ONIEDA-6'3-265---------KLINE------KLINE--5'11-260

GAURD--STACY-6'2--235---------YERAY----LUTHER-6' -260

TACKLE-YEARY--------------------BLAIR-------HOPKINS-6'4 280

TIGHT END-CLAMON-6'5-230--LUTHER-------BLAIR-6'2--230

WHITT 5'9 150 PLAYED ALOT AT GUARD IN 2003 FOR STACY

SMILEY 5'9 150 PLAYED ALOT AT GAURD IN 2004 FOR GREEN

2005 HAS 2 RETURNING HM ALL-STATE LINEMAN

YERAY-THIS YEAR PLAYING FULBACK

KLINE-CENTER

825302374[/snapback]

Are you insane? First off Chad Williams isn`t starting (especially since he just hurt his knee)but thats not the point because at no time did he start,the starting tackle is Steven Tolsen who is something like 5'9 240lbs.Daniel Green is not 260lbs,and neither is Billy Luther.Onieda was alot bigger that 265lbs,Alex Clamon wasn`t even 230lbs his freshman year.Did you just throw random numbers down for these people's weight? You must have cause you`re way off,if you want to see the reals numbers for these kids got to the roster on the prepextra website(they are entered by the coaches) Belive me,you won`t win an arguement with me about that 2002 team,how do I know you ask? I was on the 2002 team,so I know what I`m talking about.

CPA[/url]TS,Aug 13 2004 - 12:11 PM]Who is the calling the offense and defense?

Who is coaching the offense line and defense line?

Who is coaching QB's and running backs?

Who is coaching LB and Defense backs?

And wide recievers? Also freshman coaches

What is their back ground?

When I left JCHS Coach K was head coach and he called the defense Robert Seals called offense Jim Smith was defense backs john brimmer was LB and offense line Rusty James was defense ends and wide recievers Moze Reliford and Rick Sinard caoched the freshman.

825302461[/snapback]

Here's how the coaching goes

Coach Euverard is the HC calls the plays on offense,and coaches QB's

Coach Smoot is the Def Coor,and OLB's

Coach Pipen coaches the DB's

Coach Messy coaches the WR's

Gut coaches the O-line

Coach Brimmer coaches the RB's and MLB's

Coach McCash coaches the DE's

Coach Watkins coaches freshman

I think thats everybody.

Edited by JC4life