Sequatchie Valley Jamboree

Sequatchie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry i wasn't paying attention when i made that post. i was trying to do something. please forgive me i would hate to have that hanging over my head. As for the person who asked what Peardon had to do with the whole thing, he is from Marion and went to school there before going to Boyd. Not sure why someone brought that up though.

2. Grundy played much better than Sequatchie IMHO in the first quarter and Grundy shot themselves in the foot with 5 penalties and 4 dropped passes. Had those not happened Grundy might have won that quarter by 2 TDs. So _IF_ the jamboree means anything I'll take Grundy over Sequatchie in a couple of weeks. Sequatchie I'll bet you 20 wings at Hooters. 

3. Saying all that I wouldn't rank Sequatchie above Grundy in your rankins.

Sequatchie, you're no fun! I said all of this expecting a bet or a rise out of you or something and I get nothing. And look at this, some of it makes no sense at all and I still can't get you riled up.

I'll still bet you 20 wings that Grundy wins in a couple of weeks. B)

B)

Del.

825304897[/snapback]

Well I think this team will be a lot better later in the year than when we play next week. I really don't care if we beat Grundy or not as long as know one gets hurt.

I won't that (5-1) region record at the end of the season more than the Grundy game! I think last season Sequatchie should have scored twice before the half at Grundy we had the ball inside the 10 I think twice. This season when they get that close the Indians will score!

I won't bet you anything but I still think the Indians will get the win this time in a close one! thumb

wow sctribe and country really sound fired up over the jamboree. I thought that Grundy played very well, marion and lookout valley looked like their numbers were up also. South Pitt will always fare well against the teams in the valley because of the speed facotr, grider and pratt are both excellent coaches as well. Sequatchie looked pretty good against whitwell in their match up and im sure country30 will throw me alot of facts anf whitwell praise in here but thats ok, just my opinion that sequatchie looked to be improved. As for them making a mistake of hiring someone not from the valley i see both sides........South Pitt has done well with Pratt when he has been there and he is not from the valley.........Whitwell hired a guy from sweetwater or somewhere a while back and it was a disaster, like the basketball coaches they hired from florida....so you never know......if a guy can coach he can coach no matter where he is from

Yeah i guess politics is a big part of it....taylor probably got a raw deal at marion.......from the jamboree though looks like there will be some good games in the valley this year......my niece goes to south pitt and she said the players hardly talk to walker now after he failed, he hurt that team pretty bad.......she also said they had a whitwell coach teaching there, anybody know what thtas about? the robinson kid looks like a real prospect