FATHER RYAN JP2 SCRIMMAGE

ryanboy06

im kinda mad about that we tied, wow ryan played terrible, not only did the penalties kill us, but also keeping out the 3rd team defense out there it just changed the whole tempo for us wut was really gay was the 70 yd touchdown we ran on the 2nd play i mean just let the man have it... im really upset we didnt play good at all definatly gotta get ready for next week though

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im kinda mad about that we tied, wow ryan played terrible, not only did the penalties kill us, but also keeping out the 3rd team defense out there it just changed the whole tempo for us wut was really gay was the 70 yd touchdown we ran on the 2nd play i mean just let the man have it...  im really upset we didnt play good at all definatly gotta get ready for next week though

825302836[/snapback]

Yea that does stink I personally think that FRHS would have destroyed JP2 had it not been for penalties and if the first defense had stayed in for more than 2 series but hats off to jp2's varsity for holding up against FRHS's 3rd team and JV...you almost scored against FRHS's jv maybe next year you will

Edited by irishballer87

Sounds like a whole lot of excuses to me...

We all saw what was proven on the field, it would have been interesting to see what would have happened if both first teams would have stayed in all four quarters

825302915[/snapback]

yeah too bad yall were only gainin yards on our 3rd string defense... and the refs were not cool at all yall were late hittin a lot and they never called it i wonder why...

well yes they are excuses but we did poorly execute our plays and the refs were gay but at least were arent braggin cuz we won the whole thing... sooo yeah but its all cool hope yalls dance went well... haha oh yeah we still got antwon hes a man beast child man monster

Edited by ryanboy06

Refs were gay? The game was called very well; penalties affected both teams at crucial times. Also, this Antwon, who exactly is he? From what I hear, he was number 33, and he might be very big, but to call him a "man beast child man monster" is a bit over the top because the guy needs to learn how to hit.

Refs were gay? The game was called very well; penalties affected both teams at crucial times.  Also, this Antwon, who exactly is he?  From what I hear, he was number 33, and he might be very big, but to call him a "man beast child man monster" is a bit over the top because the guy needs to learn how to hit.

825303036[/snapback]

yea if u dont think antwon can hit then why dont u go head up against him and i know for sure he would light u up...................and another about jp2 what they need to do is learn how to stop the veer bc we could have ran that all game on them....they stopped it like once or twice maybe wow........i ran the play 5 times and i probably had about 50 rushing yards right there....but i aint got nothin against jp2 they gettin better but if they come to our division II AAA they would get raped by every team including us

well yes they are excuses but we did poorly execute our plays and the refs were gay but at least were arent braggin cuz we won the whole thing

Actually I talked to one of the refs that is married(to a hot Lady), so that would make him less gay than an unmarried high school boy right? Anyway, quit complaining and go practice more.