FATHER RYAN JP2 SCRIMMAGE

ryanboy06

F.R.H.S. cry us all a river,and then jump in it.

825303092[/snapback]

justin timberlake thats a good one, we have a comedian in the house oh yeah maybe i will jump in it, it would be refreshing and cool muffin... thats a cute name, my girlfriend calls me that you must be cool or something ohhh yeah molnariss you played with the jv didnt you?!?!? thats wut i saw you playing...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea if u dont think antwon can hit then why dont u go head up against him and i know for sure he would light u up...................and another about jp2 what they need to do is learn how to stop the veer bc we could have ran that all game on them....they stopped it like once or twice maybe wow........i ran the play 5 times and i probably had about 50 rushing yards right there....but i aint got nothin against jp2 they gettin better but if they come to our division II AAA they would get raped by every team including us

825303042[/snapback]

How many times did you score on that great veer play? That's what I thought.

Maybe you should have ran it more. Maybe you would have scored.

You speak with expierance when you talk about getting drilled by every team

in that division huh? When was the last time u beat BA? Have u ever? How many

times? Awwww Really

Prediction---BA....55,Ryan....1

They'll give u a point for your veer play

Don't fret, wrestling season is right around the corner.

BA'89

If you start a thread to talk trash, you need to be able to

back it up on the field.  Perhaps you guys from FRHS

should spend less time talking trash on Coacht and more

time on the practice field.

825303260[/snapback]

practice...what? we dont practice, we should try this sooo called practice, and i wanted to know where the amazing d line was bc i was definatly owning 55 or wutever his number was and maybe well get like more points from our veer i mean it sounds like a cool play oh and i dont remember any 4th down sweep, but i do remember running the same play 3 times in a row, great play calling...:/ wow this is sooo fun trash talkin bc yall hyped sooo much and were just jokin around wow its great fun and im glad that you guys feel good about yourself when you sleep at night bc yall made it to the playoffs with a 3-7 record in a small division... just keep on tellin yourself wutever you want, next year a full game it will be glorious, and after it maybe father ryan will have a dance or something

times? Awwww Really 

BA'89

825303192[/snapback]

lol if this is whit brown... wow im laughin sooo hard if it is

QUOTE(jek @ Aug 14 2004 - 07:58 PM)

If you start a thread to talk trash, you need to be able to

back it up on the field.  Perhaps you guys from FRHS

should spend less time talking trash on Coacht and more

time on the practice field.

practice...what? we dont practice, we should try this sooo called practice, and i wanted to know where the amazing d line was bc i was definatly owning 55 or wutever his number was and maybe well get like more points from our veer i mean it sounds like a cool play oh and i dont remember any 4th down sweep, but i do remember running the same play 3 times in a row, great play calling...:/ wow this is sooo fun trash talkin bc yall hyped sooo much and were just jokin around wow its great fun and im glad that you guys feel good about yourself when you sleep at night bc yall made it to the playoffs with a 3-7 record in a small division... just keep on tellin yourself wutever you want, next year a full game it will be glorious, and after it maybe father ryan will have a dance or something

Ryanboy:

Just for the record, I am a BA fan not JPII. I was trying to make a general observation about trash talking. By the way, more work on the practice field

will improve your game results in the same way that more time in the classroom

will improve your grammar and spelling. I hope this helps. :D

Ryanboy:

Just for the record, I am a BA fan not JPII.  I was trying to make a general observation about trash talking.  By the way, more work on the practice field

will improve your grammar and spelling.  I hope this helps.  :D

825303294[/snapback]

thanks budday for the help in skoool i thought i culd spill purty gud i mean i deed passs the the tinth graid well practice more for yall if ya want

ryanboy06 Posted Today, 09:40 PM

QUOTE(jek @ Aug 14 2004 - 09:16 PM)

Ryanboy:

Just for the record, I am a BA fan not JPII.  I was trying to make a general observation about trash talking.  By the way, more work on the practice field

will improve your grammar and spelling.  I hope this helps. 

thanks budday for the help in skoool i thought i culd spill purty gud i mean i deed passs the the tinth graid well practice more for yall if ya want

Who says Catholic school boys can't take constructive criticism. :D

times? Awwww Really 

BA'89

825303192[/snapback]

ummmm wow the last time we beat BA was what 99 98 who cares......have yall ever even came close to beating a division II AAA team....oh thats what i thought...ur not good enough for our division......................oh and about ur prediction BA 55 ryan 1 u must have that messed up bc we are better than last year and if that were to be the score for us then imagine what the score would be if u played them.....i would like 77-7......hahah ill give u the 7 bc u will score on there 3rd team......all i got to say is do u really think u could survive in AAA just wondering.....if u think u can holla back at me