cloudland football 2004

cloudlandfan6903

Well folks it's that time of the year again, where watch our highlanders crush teams. I don't think that will happen this year. I have many reasons.

And finally my pics.

Hampton-36 CHS-18

Sullivan East-42 CHS-12

Rye Cove-30 CHS-31

North Green-24 CHS-28

Cherokee-55 CHS-6

Jellico-16 CHS-32

Cosby-21 CHS-34

Unaka-12 CHS-35

Appalachia-42 CHS-12

J.J. Kelly-38 CHS-21

5-5 season we will loose first round of playoffs. you may disagree with me so lets se what you think.

Edited by OnlineLC

Clodlandfan6903,

I had to edit your post because it does not follow any of the rules of etiquette on CoachT about not being inflammatory. This is your first post, you are welcome to give views but you can do that without giving personal attacks on the players or other posters.

For the rules see below

http://www.coacht.com/story.cfm?doc=252

Thats a pretty good description of how its gonna be this year. I hope the players will be motivated by what people are thinking of them as players. Even Unaka feels confident that they will finally beat Cloudland this year. I hope our players understand that they are wearing Cloudland uniforms and not let the Rangers come into their house and embarrass them. Mike Lunsford and mark Byrd may be gone, but this is still cloudland. Cloudland does not lose to Unaka. The Creek would have complete dominion over all Carter County. Cloudland must never lose to Unaka.

I believe cloudland and Hampton will be a closer game than most people think....Hampton 24 cloudland 20. Hampton is still a year or two away, cloudland is still playing on pride. Wouldn't surprise me to see this score reversed on friday night.

agree with S. east

agree with R. cove

N.greene won't even be close.

Pretty much agree with the rest of those predictions. Unaka will not beat cloudland this year, although it should be a slobber-knocker of a grudge match.

So king, whoever beats cloudland has "complete dominion" over carter county? I didn't realize the stakes were so high, I will hurry up and call J.C. Campbell and let him know. To quote Barney Fife "This is big Andy, real big"! :rolleyes: