Jefferson County @ Rhea County

andykellysfan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the Rhea Co fans,and the rest of my fellow Patriots fans? I guess flying under the radar is a good thing.

825311039[/snapback]

JC....nobody talking much about this one on either side.

It should be a great game. Ive been a Eagle fan a long time and Jefferson County has always been one of my favorite non region opponnets. Everybody that I have spoke to is fired up about the Pats coming back to Evensville because the the two teams usually put on a great show. Ive seen some barn burners and some low scoring hard hitting defense games. Either way Rhea/Jefferson 04 should be another good one.

Whats your pick?

I say Rhea 17 Jefferson 14

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

I hear they are calling for rain, will that help or hurt you guys? thumb

Whats your pick?

I say Rhea 17 Jefferson 14

GO EAGLES!!!!!!

I hear they are calling for rain, will that help or hurt you guys? thumb

825311059[/snapback]

Since Jefferson Co has gone back to a smashmouth offense I don`t think the rain will hurt us that much.From what I`ve heard Rhea Co has some speed,so the rain might help by slowing them down.I think the key for the Pats will be how well the passing game is,so far we have not done well throwing the ball.I know most teams at this level run to set up the pass,but for us its switched.All the passing game needs to do is keep Rhea Co from putting 8-9 men in the box.If we face a 7 man front all night,it will be a good night for the offense.This should be a very close game,I`ll pick Jefferson Co 21-20 :D

"My BOY" coaches at Jeff too.............that is Oakland's BOY....Marty Euver thumb ard. We're rootin for ya in the Boro!

825311185[/snapback]

Well "your boy" needs to make a choice on who the QB will be,this 2 QB system is killing the passing game.The WR's have no chance to gel with the QB because they keep switching.I would hate to go in to our first game with no starting QB chosen.

I found that letting the coaches do their job............... usually works .

825311251[/snapback]

Hey! I`m all about letting the coaches do their job,but I`m not going to sit quiet while the passing game goes down the toilet. I won`t have a problem when & if he picks a starter.When that happens I will support the choice 100%,but not making a choice is not good for the football team.We have our first game this friday,and as of now we don`t have a starting QB,which is a very bad thing.I`m all about letting the kids compete for the job,but time is up.I would think that you would like the starting QB to be able to prepare all week,the week before a game.