Lewis Co. vs. Creekwood

Jsmack

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I hear CBarkley, Creekwood will have a pretty good squad this season. I think they could be in contention for a play-off birth. A few KEY games will tell. I also think that region 5-3A may be more competative this year than in previous years. I don't think you will have one team without a region loss this year. Those non-region games may play a big factor in who gets to the play-offs and who stays at the house!

.....but I really could not believe that Creekwood was capable of beating up on Lewis County.  That may someday be true, but it ain't gonna be on this day and that is for sure.

825305003[/snapback]

The results of the Lewis County / Creek Wood scrimmage was 4-1 in favor of Creek Wood.  It was a great scrimmage and very competitive.  I think both teams came out of it healthy and better than they were before the scrimmage.

825305658[/snapback]

CBarkley,

That just goes to reinforce my "prediction" on the other thread. Creekwood is going to shock somebody this year. I just hope it ain't my Bobcats!

The scrimmage with Lewis co. was a very physical. Lewis Co. will have a good season in 2A. They were well coached and got after your tail. Ithink Lewis co. scored two times and CW had 4 rushing scores. I must agree with 1stdown that Both teams got better yesterday. CB don't ever underestimate your opponent.

PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!