Opinions on Alcoa

TnVols23

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's a good question. Alcoa will go undefeated in region play and the season. They will have real tests against Maryville and WB, but after watching the tape of the jamboree on T.V. last night and I can see that neither WB or Maryville are superior, those games will be battles but I think Alcoa can pull it out. Lindsey will run all over the region teams, and I see him having a 1500 yard season. The Fiegler to Warren combo will be ever present this year, and I see Warren nearing 1000 yeards and Fiegler with close to 2000 yards. I see solid production out of speedy receivers Kyrus Lanxter and Alex Green. The O- line will be solid with MArtin White, Josiah Standridge, Colton Reid, Drew Miller, Mark Avery, and Jacob Lequire. Our defense will be special with White, Miller, Rae Sykes, and Warren tearing up backfields. I think we have the best linebacking group in the county with Dante Lewis and Dominique Brown on the outside, and Lindsey in the middle. The secondary kind of worries me...we have speed, but not much size on the corners. The safeties Logan Love and Lanxter are solid, are corners Green and Richieon Bell are fast but they aren't too big.

However, I can't wait for this upcoming season it will be memorable, and me and TnVols23 wil have front row seats :D.

i don't blame you guys for starting another post , i apologize for whatever part i played in getting the last one locked . hopefully this thread will stay on track .

i know Alcoa should be very tough to beat this year , i wish them luck in every game ... well except for maybe one game ... it would be awesome to have 2 ,or even 3 teams from blount co. playing for the state championship again .