Livingston Academy

yuckamuck

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sick of all these LA people talking about how great they are. You may have beat a couple of teams the past few years, but it is just as I said in the Past. No one is going to overlook LA, so there will be a few tough games here and there. I just hope they perform as well as they talk.

825309979[/snapback]

I do think SC, TC, Portland, and LA are very good this year. The jury is still out on MC and York. It WILL be fun to see all of these teams play each other this year. The gates should be huge. :Ddancingparty.gif

I am not trying to be a baby about this, but just because one person said a few things you jump all of us here in Livingston. I had to take up for my team I mean u guys do the same thing. We all know these games are all going to be close and nobody knows what will happen thats what I love about this region. And just because I said something about the warren county doesn't mean i was running my mouth, I was just saying I thought they performed well. Yeah I know Warren county is like the worst team in the state, but i mean they put up 35 points in the first quarter and they had a touchdown called back, and missed another touchdown because the receiver slipped. In my book that is pretty good no matter who you are playing.

We where really lucky Friday night against Warrnen Co. I don't believe that we even have a shot for the region crown. I guess we should just lay down and call it quits. I mean, Smith, Trousdale, Portland are all great talented programs we should just forfeit to them and not go through with the embarrasment.

Shine...stink it up and do some trash talkiing of your own. Smith so what about that powerhouse of Gordonsville?? Now you talk about having to play a weak sister that would be one. Trousdale how did you guys fair against Wilson Central??

We where really lucky Friday night against Warrnen Co.  I don't believe that we even have a shot for the region crown.  I guess we should just lay down and call it quits.  I mean, Smith, Trousdale, Portland are all great talented programs we should just forfeit to them and not go through with the embarrasment.

Shine...stink it up and do some trash talkiing of your own.  Smith so what about that powerhouse of Gordonsville??  Now you talk about having to play a weak sister that would be one.  Trousdale how did you guys fair against Wilson Central??

825310602[/snapback]

I agree...we shouldn't play our weak sister anymore. :o Trousdale beat WC 38-0 in two quarters. hehehe Nah...just kidding. Trousdale played our farm team (Gordansville) and Macon played WC. WC beat Macon 7-0 in two quarters.

The Wildcat bunch boarded the bus and rolled on down the ridge.

Their minds were filled with visions of hope, but their hearts found only a smidge.

Upon entering Owl Stadium their stomachs were churning and nervousness from

words they had spit.

Only to realize when the Owls entered the house they had stepped off in a

huge pile of sh*t !

They stood in amazement as the sky lit up from the fireworks and electricity

in the sky.

Before they knew they were down a touchdown or two, looked puzzled and

were wondering why.

All of the Owls had their way with the "Scrimmage Team of the Fall."

02Wildcat, shine, and Muffin were crying, while the Mafia was just having a ball.

As the final seconds ticked away with an ending that required no rehearse.

2004 whistled the same ole' tune..........Same song..........Different verse !

Owls roll.

Cute...I'm sure you'll be singing a little different tune come Sept.3 though.  Keep the trash talk coming the more the better.  The more you do the more crow you'll be eating.  Looking at it now looks like the Mafia will be done like Jimmy Hoffa... :o

825310921[/snapback]

Hoffa was "allegedly(we of course know nothing about it)" killed BY the Mafia...take heed 02...I wouldn't get on the BAD SIDE of the Mafia. :D:o:o thumb

Edited by Antwan