Trousdale County Jamboree

Antwan

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the teams that played last nite SC was the most impressive.

I like what Coach Maynard done (throwing the ball) i think you got to have that if you have a chance to get by the 3rd round of the playoffs. i know the real season hasn't started yet and a said (playoffs) not meaning to jump ahead,just thought SC look very good passing the ball. with that and Wilmore they have a good chance to go along way this season.

With all that said i still bleed blue.

Good Luck to all Region 4 this year and hopefully more to my favorite,

Macon County Tigers!!!

I was very impressed but Smith County last night. Although I'm a Tiger I still think SC has the region this year. I was as equally impressed by my boys in blue. Wilson Central is a VERY tough team. And as far as living in the past I'm not but our season last year was NOT a fluke! This year is gonna be a little tougher especially after watchin SC play....they were just awesome! I still say MC #2 in the region when the final horn blows. Let's go Tigers...get ready for those Buzzards from Westmoreland! GO BIG BLUE!!!! HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!

Smith County was the most impressive of the teams on the creekbank Saturday night, however, Macon County played a heck of a game against a much larger Wilson Central team. Macon County could be back in contention for a region title. They should have little trouble with an undersized, overmatched Westmoreland squad this Friday night.

The Tigers of Gordonsville also looked somewhat rusty against Trousdale. I fear they will have a bad opening game against the Owls. Best of luck to the Tigers.

Sounds like Smith Co. just took the "Scrimmage Team of The Fall" award away from us with the impressive victory over a weak 1A team.  Macon will not be in the hunt this year a 5-5 record will knock them in the head... ;)

825310617[/snapback]

Everybody is "weak" except for Livingstone. Why with all those all state players u guys should be in 5A. We are really scared to play you this year..... just like we were last year....but we cheated to win last year of course. ;)

Fan(who is still so sad....Livingston is just too tough) B)

Fanboy...if you only knew how NOT APPROPRIATE you sounded at the end of every post you'd quit posting. We'll see who will be took to the ringer this season...and that'll be the little screech owl of Defeated Creek.....ewwww sends cold chills all over us in Livingston... ;)

If you want to play on these boards, you will follow the rules...

Edited by QueenBee

Fanboy...if you only knew how NOT APPROPRIATE you sounded at the end of every post you'd quit posting.  We'll see who will be took to the ringer this season...and that'll be the little screech owl of Defeated Creek.....ewwww sends cold chills all over us in Livingston... :o

If you want to play on these boards, you will follow the rules...

825310813[/snapback]

One thing is for sure...we will see VERY LITTLE of you after 9-3.

Fan(who has never been "APPROPRIATE" why should I start now?) :o

That wasn't the word I used your big sweatbee edited it. Ohh you'll hear alot from me, you can take that to the bank. I can't wait to feed everyone from Smith Co. the crow they deserve... :o

Webster Dictionary Queenie...1.Showing or marked by exuberance or happy excitement 2. Bright in color. 3. Full of or given to social pleasures.

Afraid to affend someone..hehehe Such liberals... :o

Edited by 02Wildcat