Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man... ya'll are basically killin' yourselves... ya'll need to talk this crap to one another offline(in school or at games). I mean Ill be honest... we dont need to read about ya'lls personal grievances.

Back to the game. Ooltewah is gonna take it because I just think the injuries and home field advantage will be too much for McMinn to overcome.

man... ya'll are basically killin' yourselves... ya'll need to talk this crap to one another offline(in school or at games). I mean Ill be honest... we dont need to read about ya'lls personal grievances.

Back to the game. Ooltewah is gonna take it because I just think the injuries and home field advantage will be too much for McMinn to overcome.

825320608[/snapback]

uhh shut up?...we will talk about wat we want and get back to the ooltewah mcminn basis when we decide. get it, got it, GOOD.

825320608[/snapback]

It's none of your business anyway, we dont even go to the same school anymore. So dont read it if you dont wanna hear about it

The closer Friday comes, the more convinced i get that this game is gonna end up with McMinn winning in the end. Andy Russel (starting center) is positive that McMinn will be victorious! He knows that he can block anyone on Ooltewah! Pretty big words from a Sophmore

825320619[/snapback]

Andy is beastly himself. I'll take what he says and think about it, b/c he could probably block anyone.

that was pathetic.... i mean really. threatening someone with a line from a david spade movie?(were you doing the fist motion while typing that garbage??) c'mon should i do the little kids line and you'll walk away scared like?? seriously dude... if youre out of high school and this kid is a freshman you are definitely the one who needs to "shut up, grow up, and never again show up(on this site that is), because your lame lines make me wanna throw up"... and ill give you 10 bucks if you know which movie thats from.

seriously guys, since you seem to know each other so well talk it out somewhere else. if i need to talk to grad ill say it to him online or by phone(everyone doesnt need to know your business) same with mnewballer... so chill out and be cool. when a thread gets this long theyll lock it up as soon as you get very far off subject.

that was pathetic.... i mean really. threatening someone with a line from a david spade movie?(were you doing the fist motion while typing that garbage??) c'mon should i do the little kids line and you'll walk away scared like?? seriously dude... if youre out of high school and this kid is a freshman you are definitely the one who needs to "shut up, grow up, and never again show up(on this site that is), because your lame lines make me wanna throw up"... and ill give you 10 bucks if you know which movie thats from.

seriously guys, since you seem to know each other so well talk it out somewhere else.  if i need to talk to grad ill say it to him online or by phone(everyone doesnt need to know your business) same with mnewballer... so chill out and be cool. when a thread gets this long theyll lock it up as soon as you get very far off subject.

825320621[/snapback]

Your the one with the lame lines. Come on now, shut up, grow up, and never again show up?...give me a break...lets take a moment or so to laugh. Im sorry I dont know what movie its from, I do productive things w/ my life besides memorize lines from movies. YOu dont know who I am to give me money anyway.

sorry tony... you claim you have more productive things to do? thats odd because your name is ripped from a movie and almost every line youve said that is almost clever, si ripped from a movie. heres an idea.... and a crazy one for you... try being original for a second... and thats right i dont know you, and as you can tell, im all broken up about it. and by "productive things to do", do you mean sit online all day and post on coacht. cause thats lame, and i can say its lame because i realise how lame it is that im on here this much myself. but at least i know it. and you missed the part where i said you make me wanna throw up... thats the part of the line that should have given it away. it was from 'dicky roberts former child star', you know your boy david spades latest effort.

tribe guy... i would say ooltewah can fit about 5,000 seated... but they let in alot more thanks to standing room only. they need to upgrade the stadium badly. parking should be better now that theyve made the parking lot from the softball field

sorry tony... you claim you have more productive things to do? thats odd because your name is ripped from a movie and almost every line youve said that is almost clever, si ripped from a movie. heres an idea.... and a crazy one for you... try being original for a second... and thats right i dont know you, and as you can tell, im all broken up about it. and by "productive things to do", do you mean sit online all day and post on coacht. cause thats lame, and i can say its lame because i realise how lame it is that im on here this much myself. but at least i know it.  and you missed the part where i said you make me wanna throw up... thats the part of the line that should have given it away. it was from 'dicky roberts former child star', you know your boy david spades latest effort.

tribe guy... i would say ooltewah can fit about 5,000 seated... but they let in alot more thanks to standing room only. they need to upgrade the stadium badly. parking should be better now that theyve made the parking lot from the softball field

825320637[/snapback]

My boy David Spade?...I don't like the guy at all. And that saying was around WAY before that movie came out. And about tonymontana and my lines, its ok to use those lines. It's a mans movie, if you haaven't seen that movie then something wrong. There is nothing wrong with sayin phrases out of movies everyone has seen, but not out of some random David Spade movie.