Mcminn County Vs. Ooltewah in 2 weeks!

tribeman1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, actually it was you. YOu have like 4 names on here, african-american is one of them. I know it was you, theres no way to hide it.

825319962[/snapback]

dude my names are tonymontana, youdeserveacookie, mctribe#10 and juicyfruit...ill call u out anytime i want to, but if i didnt wanna do it on my name. so i had someone from my school do it on a made up name. and if it was my name i think i would have more posts then like 10

This is the biggest post I have ever seen on coacht.. Well its finally here, we have been talking about this game for two weeks and its here... This will be a good game.. I went down to watch the Owls to play East Ridge, and it was an ok game.. The Owls looked sloppy the first half but look ok the second half... Caldwell, I dont think played the way the Owl fans talked him up on coacht, dont get me wrong, he is a fast back but I personally was not impressed with his performance on this particular game, neither were the people I watched the game with... You have some good size on the o line but, my personal opinion, they dont move that well.. Ooltewah's defence and offense have some talent, but on the other hand so does Mcminn.. This game will come down to who wants it more, both Mcminn and Ooltewah want this game bad but, its going to be a dog fight to the end... I am going say Mcminn will win this one by 7...

GO TRIBE!!

This game has had a history of being extremely close the past few years and also has the potential of being a game that sets the tone for the 4 teams that will make the TSSAA playoffs. McMinn has dominated the series over the past 3 decades but Ooltewah is much more competitive since coach Gatewood took over the program in the late '90s. McMinn is short handed this week with their starting outside LB and starting FS and SE out of the game, but they are coming off of an open week and have had an oppurtinity to find a suitable replacement for both players. I suppose Ooltewah has its own problems with minor injuries after playing this past Friday night but they have momentium after two good wins. With all of this said I think this will be a good game but I have to pick my Cherokees to win by 6. GO TRIBE!!!!

I'm going with McMinn. The reasons: we have a running back core of fast backs, Ooltewah seems to look to Caldwell for yards(20 carries in the first half vs. ER), we have Nigel and Aaron out, so thats against us. Ooltewah says they can go in the air, I don't buy that because look at their running stats. They don't think we can throw either, but we have a hidden threat with James I think. Devon will get some valuable P.T., which I think will be good for us. Our replacement for Nigel is a good one. I just think all-around we have better chances. Now Ooltewah has a TOUGH lineback core and they have homefield advantage(which always helps). I'm going to say McMinn-24 Ooltewah-21

GO TRIBE!!!