Thoughts on Houston County

TE37

I personally think houston county will have a good year this year even though they have strong teams like Goodpasture and DavidLipscomb in their region . Last year they finished third in their region ,I predict them to finish second or first this year by upsetting lipscomb or goodpasture.

I personally wonder what babe has to say about HCHS?

Edited by TE37

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think houston county will have a good year this year even though they have strong teams like Goodpasture and DavidLipscomb in their region . Last year they finished third in their region ,I predict them to finish second or first this year by upsetting lipscomb or goodpasture.

I personally wonder what babe has to say about HCHS?

825312641[/snapback]

Babe has already told you you will be playing for 3rd or 4th nothing personal but beating lipscomb or goodpasture is a tall order good luck the rest of the year

Why is finishing second or first such a tall order.The irish lost to goodpasture by less than ten points last year,and thats with two fields goals and a couple of extra points missed. If you follow Houston county that well you would know what they had coming up this year for a senior class and you would know how dedicated they are.Who is your team ?Who do you root for BABE?Just curious,cause you knew an awful lot about houston county and an awful lot of stuff about players that havent ever been mentioned before.So i figured for you to down us so much at first and down our new coach you would have to know a lil bit about us especially to down jonathan bell cause there is very few people that even knew jonathan bell played football cause he hasnt played since freshmen year.

Edited by TE37

Why is finishing second or first such a tall order.The irish lost to goodpasture by less than ten points last year,and thats with two fields goals and a couple of extra points missed. If you follow Houston county that well you would know what they had coming up this year for a senior class and you would know how dedicated they are.Who is your team ?Who do you root for BABE?Just curious,cause you knew an awful lot about houston county and an awful lot of stuff about players that havent ever been mentioned before.So i figured for you to down us so much at first and down our new coach you would have to know a lil bit about us especially to down jonathan bell cause there is very few people that even knew jonathan bell played football cause he hasnt played since freshmen year.

825314074[/snapback]

TE37 it is true you only lost to goodpasture by a small margin but if you would tell everyone what kind of game trey mitchell had that night, it was a one man team and i dont disagree that you have alot of good seniors coming back but you have no one who can replace mitchell, and my point about johnathan bell was it is a joke to think he can even come close to replacing mitchell bussie only mentioned his name in the paper to make david bell his father principal of houston co happy just think of all of the kids on your team who have worked hard the past 2 years while johnathan decided not to play and they dont even get mention in the paper it is the houston co way. By the way i just want you to know the reason i know so much about houston co football is because i keep up with it i dont bury my head in the sand like most people from houston co i know the true story and i will say it again good luck the rest of the season because after this year football in houston co will be a joke again because of people like david bell and bussie two peas in a pod .

TE37 it is true you only lost to goodpasture by a small margin but if you would tell everyone what kind of game trey mitchell had that night, it was a one man team and i dont disagree that you have alot of good seniors coming back but you have no one who can replace mitchell, and my point about johnathan bell was it is a joke to think he can even come close to replacing mitchell bussie only mentioned his name in the paper to make david bell his father principal of houston co happy just think of all of the kids on your team who have worked hard the past 2 years while johnathan decided not to play and they dont even get mention in the paper it is the houston co way. By the way i just want you to know the reason i know so much about houston co football is because i keep up with it i dont bury my head in the sand like most people from houston co i know the true story and i will say it again good luck the rest of the season because after this year football in houston co will be a joke again because of people like david bell and bussie two peas in a pod .

825314438[/snapback]

BABE whats up with all the ripping?...and to call a player out because his dad is the principal?? jonathan was mentioned because he IS the guy that is replacing mitchell at that position, and alot is expected of him....this team has strong leadership, the kind that comes from a veteran team.....and yes its true, football will be down again after this year in HC, as with any small school it goes in cycles.....however, there is a good freshman and 8th grade class on the way, as for your personal attact on HC coaches and administration, im sure if your idenity was know, it would explain everything.......but with big expectations come this kind of sour grapes from people like you.......and of course HC knows 3rd place in the region is possible, and keep in mind, somebody was throwing the ball to mitchell last year....and that guy is still there....and in the opener with waverly, the team looked much more balanced.......again BABE, no need to be a hater and callin out high school kids....im sure everyone that reads this probably has the same opinon i do....Mr Bell probably put you in your place at one time or another

BABE whats up with all the ripping?...and to call a player out because his dad is the principal??  jonathan was mentioned because he IS the guy that is replacing mitchell at that position, and alot is expected of him....this team has strong leadership, the kind that comes from a veteran team.....and yes its true, football will be down again after this year in HC, as with any small school it goes in cycles.....however, there is a good freshman and 8th grade class on the way, as for your personal attact on HC coaches and administration, im sure if your idenity was know, it would explain everything.......but with big expectations come this kind of sour grapes from people like you.......and of course HC knows 3rd place in the region is possible, and keep in mind, somebody was throwing the ball to mitchell last year....and that guy is still there....and in the opener with waverly, the team looked much more balanced.......again BABE, no need to be a hater and callin out high school kids....im sure everyone that reads this probably has the same opinon i do....Mr Bell probably put you in your place at one time or another

825314508[/snapback]

first of all if you say that stating the facts is ripping someone thats your opinion but saying that johnathan bell is going to replace trey mitchell is a joke and it is unfair that johnathans name was put in the paper while people who have worked their butt off the last 2 years while johnathan decided not to play is unfair and as far as david bell putting me in my place at one time or another is another joke david bell is not capable of putting anyone in their place i think when students are calling their principal tinkerbell it sums it all up and by the way te37 wanted to know my opion so i gave it to him so dont you be a hater because someone has a different view

first of all if you say that stating the facts is ripping someone thats your opinion but saying that johnathan bell is going to replace trey mitchell is a joke and it is unfair that johnathans name was put in the paper while people who have worked their butt off the last 2 years while johnathan decided not to play is unfair and as far as david bell putting me in my place at one time or another is another joke david bell is not capable of putting anyone in their place i think when students are calling their principal tinkerbell it sums it all up and by the way te37 wanted to know my opion so i gave it to him so dont you be a hater because someone has a different view

825314645[/snapback]

no hater here BABE....but tell me..are they supposed to say nobody plays that position now??? didnt say jonathan was gonna replace trey, but he does play that position this year......and by the way, what did you call your principal when you were in high school?? kids always have a nickname for everybody........again, i dont think his name was mentioned because of who is father is.....i mean have you seen this team play?? and by the way...the team is VERY happy to have jonathan........too bad people like you have to make issues out of every little thing

Babe, you are stepping over the line. Unless you know the facts firsthand, I suggest you be quiet. Accusations like the ones you are making can get people into real trouble. And it seems that you have some personal issues with David Bell and Ray Busey, who seemingly are pretty good guys. I could be wrong, but let's use this forum to state facts, cheer on your team, and not bash anybody that you don't like.

Babe, you are stepping over the line.  Unless you know the facts firsthand, I suggest you be quiet.  Accusations like the ones you are making can get people into real trouble.  And it seems that you have some personal issues with David Bell and Ray Busey, who seemingly are pretty good guys.  I could be wrong, but let's use this forum to state facts, cheer on your team, and not bash anybody that you don't like.

825314856[/snapback]

i find that very hard to believe BABE.....sounds like alot of hearsay there.....and you have made it very clear you dont like the people, and thats fine......but i think ya should drop the personal attacks.....there 45 +/- kids on that football team, thats what we are here to talk about.....too bad we dont have the perfect school in our little town.......like you do im sure......but i wouldnt wanna live anywhere else........any thoughts on the montgomery central game tommorrow??

Yea i have some predictions now that every body is through fighting . Babe when i asked your predictions i didnt mean for all this stuff to get started about jonathan bell all i was wonderin is how you knew so much about us but i didnt know that you were in to houston co. football so much . However, my prediction is houston co. 2-0 goin to david lipscomb,I say the Irish 35-7or more.anymore predictions (babe)(Watkins)lol just curious . Your around a lot of football in clarksville tennessee cause i see all the other posts that you make so i imagine that you know a lil bit about MCHS . what are your predictions for tomorow nights game?

Edited by TE37

Yea i have some predictions now that every body is through fighting . Babe when i asked your predictions i didnt mean for all this stuff to get started about jonathan bell all i was wonderin is how you knew so much about us but i didnt know that you were in to houston co. football so much . However, my prediction is houston co. 2-0 goin to david lipscomb,I say the Irish 35-7or more.anymore predictions (babe)(Watkins)lol just curious . Your around a lot of football in clarksville tennessee cause i see all the other posts that you make so i imagine that you know a lil bit about MCHS . what are your predictions for tomorow nights game?

825315182[/snapback]

wrong again TE37 not coach watkins if you had really read my post i said my son played for coach watkins and i thought he was a very good coach and had did alot for houston co football so dont blame coach watkins for someone getting on here and stating facts and TE37 if you dont know the facts you must live a sheltered life because everyone in erin KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYBODY and as for your prediction against mont central i agree so why dont you just go ahead and make your prediction against david lipscomb my prediction is David Lipscomb 31 erin 6

wrong again TE37 not coach watkins if you had really read my post i said my son played for coach watkins and i thought he was a very good coach and had did alot for houston co football so dont blame coach watkins for someone getting on here and stating facts and TE37 if you dont know the facts you must live a sheltered life because everyone in erin KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYBODY and as for your prediction against mont central i agree so why dont you just go ahead and make your prediction against david lipscomb my prediction is David Lipscomb 31 erin 6

825315495[/snapback]

BABE, looks like ya cant hardly wait til Houston County plays David Lipscomb.....im wondering, do ya attend all the games?? and your right coach watkins did elevate the program at HCHS on the field....it was the off field things that got him in trouble....he also had alot of talent to work with....just like this years team...and then just like before, after this year, it will be down again......and i doubt HCHS has ever had a team that could beat Lipscomb...ever...but i do know one thing, to a man, they will go , and play hard in nashville.....and of course, today with Mont Central comin in, i dont think anyone is takin anything for granite....but if HCHS plays well, should be an irish win....and after this week it does get tougher, with lipscomb and then camden.....but again BABE.....how bout a little love for this years team??